January 2017 transfer window

Jareth

8 minutes ago, Villan_of_oz said:

Well if that's true I do apologise but what a great season that must have been. Ireland had talent no doubt but he also looked liked he couldn't be asssed most of the time.

Talent without application.....

.....is like a pen without Ink.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

I wouldn't flatter ourselves! It's more likely that we have people at the club who appear to know what the **** they're doing, at last. 

Regards Hourihane, obvious signing is obvious. But we've rarely done 'obvious' in the past. 

Ha Ha ....my take too.

13 minutes ago, Villan_of_oz said:

Well if that's true I do apologise but what a great season that must have been. Ireland had talent no doubt but he also looked liked he couldn't be asssed most of the time.

No need to apologise, I've tried to forget that season a few times myself :)

2 hours ago, Jareth said:

Next game it is looking really possible that we will have Kodjia for Gabby, Lansbury and Hourihane for Westwood and Gardner, and Bree for Hutton. Barring injuries, I am very happy with that first 11. 

Unfortunately Hutton set sail for Asshai again this morning!

4 minutes ago, Barney_avfc said:

Wtf??? 

And I thought this whole facials with Sherwood was just something made up by the fans.

Apparently we are offering happy endings with our medicals now?

• Like 4

2 hours ago, theboyangel said:

We could've turned our noses up to Crewe, watford and Brighton instead of signing platt, young and Barry....  

Westwood came from Crewe

Just saying like

Speaking of Platt, why does it come across that he has disdain for us? 

Don't know much about Bree, but he seems highly rated and the last highly rated player young player I remember us signing is Young, hopefully he can prove just as useful.

31 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

Villa's Head of Medicine and Sport Science just tweeted this. Is there one or two in there though?!

Woah! Zoom in and look at all the chairs stacked up in the window, I reckon we could be unveiling as many as ten tomorrow! Happy days!

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

Villa's Head of Medicine and Sport Science just tweeted this. Is there one or two in there though?!

Look at the time as well.. is that a reference to a coded 95% ? :detect:

• Like 1