January 2017 transfer window

Jareth

2 minutes ago, sne said:

Wonder if we'll see anymore outs before the window closes? On loan or permanent.

Gabby, Westy, McCormack, Richards, Ayew, Thsibola, Kozak?

Can't seem to get rid of Gabby no matter what so unlikely. Hopefully Richards will got to China. Can see Ayew go if we sign another striker and would be surprised if Kozak was here at the end of the window.

Just now, TrentVilla said:

Bloody hope so. Just think how much we pay out in wages every week for players that contribute absolutely nothing to the club.

Exactly this!

Xia might have money, but the club will never make profit until we get rid of all these expensive freeloaders who offers little or nothing to the club.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Tubby said:

A new central midfield pairing, Gardner with a new contract, Tshibola and Jedinak only in since the summer... surely this signals the end for the ineffective Westwood?  

We've lacked goals and critical passes from the middle for too long and he's been a big part of the problem so if Lambert is fishing I'd sell him and move on.  

Capture.PNG

Adama left ages ago mate >_>

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

Adama left ages ago mate >_>

Yeah I realised my typo - old habits!  Maybe we have a buy back clause?!? :P

Edited by Tubby

13 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Bloody hope so. Just think how much we pay out in wages every week for players that contribute absolutely nothing to the club.

Did you see that, apparently, last season we had the 7th highest wage bill in the Premier League and 20th highest across Europe.

:o:o:o 

1 minute ago, bobzy said:

Did you see that, apparently, last season we had the 7th highest wage bill in the Premier League and 20th highest across Europe.

:o:o:o 

Unbelievable. You would not mind if you were getting value for it. Shocking mismanagement.

Glad we've got Lansbury through the door, will be such an upgrade on our mf and seems like just the kind of character we've been missing and need in the team. Hopefully Hourihane deal will get done shortly and that'll be a decent window. Excited to see the other targets we are pursuing...

We do need LM, RB & CF and I'm sure the club are working hard on that front. Feeling much better now that we have one major deal done and have been informed that other deals are constantly being worked on. UTV

Edited by Jas10
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Good signing, we need a box to box type player, has a decent goal scoring record and has a nasty streak in him, something we've missed for a long time.

This - It's definitely a positive sign that Bruce has correctly identified our weakest area. Amazing how many managers we have had that seem to miss what looks patently obvious to a lot of the fans. 

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, lexicon said:

This - It's definitely a positive sign that Bruce has correctly identified our weakest area. Amazing how many managers we have had that seem to miss what looks patently obvious to a lot of the fans. 

I hope that we've submitted the correct paperwork to the IPO

• Like 1