January 2017 transfer window

Jareth

3 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

yep, forget traditional scouting techniques or even watching them play at all, apparently all we need to know is what colour their eyes are and how far apart they're set!

Is it in his eyes?
Oh no, you'll be deceived
Is it in his sighs?
Oh no, you'll make believe
If you want to know if he'll play well so,
It's in his kiss
That's where it is

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tomaszk said:

If I'm the Barnsley chairman, no way I'm accepting less than £2.5m for Hourihane after we've just bought Lansbury.

Better and younger!

I see your point and was thinking that might be a sticking point myself. I think it is worth an extra £1.5m to get this one done as well this weekend. £6m for a midfield? That sounds good to me. 

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, nnock1984 said:

Four signings?!?!

1 - Hourihane

2 - Bree

3 - Rhodes

4 - Brady

Johnstone

Bree Chester Baker Amavi

Adomah Lansbury Hourihane Brady

Kodjia Rhodes 

Bunn, Elphick, Bacuna, Jedinak, Grealish, McCormack, Gabby

Selling Weswtood and Ayew to fund it!

That team is funky awesome! The bench would look better without Gabby and replaced with Ayew :D

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, BOF said:

Indeed Marty Feldman was an excellent sweeper in his day owing to his remarkable field of vision.

It's posts like this that sort the men from the boys - older folks laughing but the whippersnappers are thinking "who da f**k is that Marty Feldman that BOF is on about? Is it a man, woman, singer with Wet Wet Wet?" :)

1 hour ago, Jareth said:

If there is one thing we must must do this window, then it is to replace Alan bleedin Hutton. I can just see him surviving, again. 

100%.  Him and our RB position has been our biggest problem for years.  If we dont get a RB in this window we wont be making playoffs this season.  Simple as.