Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

Do we think he has ‘lost the dressing room’?  I can’t make up my mind on that. It normally becomes pretty obvious, but I’m not so sure here. Something isn’t right though is it. Clearly. 

Edited by Tayls

1 minute ago, Tayls said:

Do we think he has ‘lost the dressing room’?  I can’t make up my mind on that. It normally becomes pretty obvious, but I’m not so sure here. Something is right though is it. Clearly. 

Doubt it, but they are probably looking at each other wondering why it's been so rubbish lately. 

3 minutes ago, sne said:

So

" Well look, we tried to sign a defender on deadline day but it didn't come off. We haven't had millions to spend.

(Looks sad)

Thought we had a bright start, but unfortunately we had a couple of individual errors that cost us.

(Looks down at his feet)

Same in the second half we started brightly but unfortunately we made another individual error that cost us.

Look, we have a lot of new players and unfortunately some of them are not up to the standard in this league yet.

I thought Big Mile had a triffic game. 

We have the international break to work on some things but I think we will be right up there if I can sign a couple more RB's in January"

Thanks Steve!

Seen the interview now, I was way off.

Turns out it wasn't about tactics or all that malarky, the players simply hadn't put their boots on. 

In hindsight it also was a mistake to play 5 players who hadn't trained in 1 week...

And 10 of them will be away on international duty we can't work on things. We could have used a few more games now.

6 minutes ago, CraigyAVFC1987 said:

Not sure if anyone listened to his post match interview on BBC wm just but to me he sounded like a defeated man , finishing off by saying "If there's a better man for the job then so be it"

So be it then Bruce - pack your bags and go !

There is no defence for Bruce he has to go! He created that defence with Chester as our only senior CD, it has been obvious since before a ball was kicked this season it needed strengthening, it has become even more obvious as the season started. He has to go, purely for negligence.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Oh trust there are.

"First defeat in the league and you clueless clearings in the woods have lost it, support the team or piss off and support the scum down the road" - Facebook

Seen a lot of that, they are still referring to the best start in years as a badge of honour for Brucie.

6 minutes ago, sne said:

Turns out it wasn't about tactics or all that malarky, the players simply hadn't put their boots on. 

I heard that too as well as "we were leggy and I told em we needed to roll wor sleeves up cos united will be coming at wor early on....but we....er.... didn't".

WT actual F !?!?

Edited by mottaloo

He will get more games. I don’t believe he’s lost the dressing room and I reckon most of the players probably like him as he attracts some great signings and a lot of the time it seems to be thanks to him. 

That being said, for me he absolutely has to go. In terms of tactics, selections and performances, I have nothing to add that hasn’t already been said. 

14 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Oh trust there are.

"First defeat in the league and you clueless clearings in the woods have lost it, support the team or piss off and support the scum down the road" - Facebook

Haha yeah seen a few of them today on Facebook and deleting posts saying bruce out 

2 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

I heard that too as well as "we were leggy and I told em we needed to roll wor sleeves up cos united will be coming at wor early on....but we....er.... didn't".

WT actual F !?!?

During parts in the middle he was just rambling about nothing and mumbling :(

• Like 2

Just heard this words removed interview, now blaming it on a few of them not training midweek and in hindsight he shouldn’t have played them, no shit Sherlock you don’t play players that aren’t fully fit and he didn’t trust the ones from that game at burton, he couldn’t even look at the interviewer nor did I hear him apologise to the fans that went to watch that shot either....just **** off Bruce 

Â