Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

42 minutes ago, Michelsen said:

You’ll never convince me we weren’t excellent for long periods of that game, but I’ll arrive at the same conclusion as you regardless. 

We have absolutely no plan for how to attack teams and actually create chances through anything other than random moments of brilliance from our star players. Hit the channels and look for the cross seems to be the closest thing to it, but it doesn’t suit us and it’s easy to defend against. Our players seem completely incapable of anticipating their teammates’ movement, so much so that we often have two players either occupying or running into the same space. 

Once every leap year it all clicks and it looks great, but such performances are outliers, not in any way representative of Steve Bruce’s tenure as Villa manager. 

We need someone who’s both interested in and capable of actually coaching our players. Steve Bruce is either not interested or not capable, probably a bit of both, and that’s why he has to go. 

Watch it with a neutral. I'm telling you, we looked decent but created next to nothing.

Right just heard wm interview. Players declared thereselves fit, and the first half was as tough as hes seen.( Yet it took him till god knows what minute to make a change)

We made 9 or so changes from midweek (im not even gonna answer that)

Players have been on the treatment table all week and havent trained. (Yet he had a player in hourihane, the man who bruce chased for a whole window last year, twiddling his thumbs on bench. 

To finish off "im not making excuses" a man who says that usualy is.

Get out of our club bruce you utter chancer. People go on about lambert but he was working under dire conditions. This clown has had the pick of the fruit and has still managed to turn us into one of his clogger outfits. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Keyblade said:

Watch it with a neutral. I'm telling you, we looked decent but created next to nothing.

We’ll agree to disagree. It really doesn’t matter. If we were as good as I think we were, it was still a fluke and Bruce needs to go.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Uncle Albert said:

Right just heard wm interview. Players declared thereselves fit, and the first half was as tough as hes seen.( Yet it took him till god knows what minute to make a change)

We made 9 or so changes from midweek (im not even gonna answer that)

Players have been on the treatment table all week and havent trained. (Yet he had a player in hourihane, the man who bruce chased for a whole window last year, twiddling his thumbs on bench. 

To finish off "im not making excuses" a man who says that usualy is.

Get out of our club bruce you utter chancer. People go on about lambert but he was working under dire conditions. This clown has had the pick of the fruit and has still managed to turn us into one of his clogger outfits. 

You want Lambert back? ?

• Confused 2

50 minutes ago, Vincenzo said:

We’ll never know unless we give managers like him a chance. That’s why so many good English managers get overlooked. But foreign managers are worth the risk...apparently.

Just imagine what it wpuld be like to manage the club you really Love!

I'll have a bit of that. Anything is better than the drivel on offer.

27 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

Yes, if he thinks Jedinak is a suitable full time replacement as centre back then he has deffo lost his marbles. Not a massive fan of Elphick but at least he was a centre back.

I mean Elphick is shit, but he must be all kinds of abysmal if Bruce has shipped him off with the defence in its current state.

I cannot fathom how an experienced manager (regardless of ability, he has undeniable experience) has allowed a situation to occur where we had 2 senior centre halves. If you wanted Elphick gone, fine, but move for the lad at Aberdeen 2 weeks ago. Try other targets, but for the love of Christ don't let 1 of the 2 you have go.

Thousands of people (who do not have his football "knowledge") can see that Jedinak at centre back is a **** disaster. Why can't Steve Bruce? It's beyond belief how he persists with it.

Probably done it all on purpose as he knows he won't be here. The prick 

Edited by StewieGriffin

6 minutes ago, screwdriver said:

I still back bruce.

I think he's been playing russian roulette with the owners to get Terry back by throwing this game to highlight the fact we need centre halfs.

LMAO! Thankyou I needed cheering up

Just now, StewieGriffin said:

I mean Elphick is shit, but he must be all kinds of abysmal if Bruce has shipped him off with the defence in its current state.

I cannot fathom how an experienced manager (regardless of ability, he has undeniable experience) has allowed a situation to occur where we had 2 senior centre halves. If you wanted Elphick gone, fine, but move for the lad at Aberdeen 2 weeks ago. Try other targets, but for the loveof Christ don't let 1 of the 2 you have to.

Thousands of people (who do not have his football "knowledge") can see that Jedinak at centre back is a **** disaster. Why can't Steve Bruce? It's beyond belief how he persists with it.

Probably done it all on purpose as he knows he won't be here. The prick 

Let's not forget the fact that the manager played centre - half his entire career.

9 minutes ago, screwdriver said:

I still back bruce.

I think he's been playing russian roulette with the owners to get Terry back by throwing this game to highlight the fact we need centre halfs.

Steve, do the decent thing and resign instead of checking Villa forums for a slither of hope.

Just watched the highlights on Sky Sports, what a shambles. Our defence is as soft as butter left out on a hot day. They just cut through us and could have had a 2-3 more goals. No offence intended, but this is Sheff Utd not Man City.

No organisation or fight, all looking at each other, and still can’t defend a cross into the box. Wigan could have had a couple of goals from crosses earlier in the season and we don’t seem to have improved this. I don’t think Chester is the organiser or leader at the back, but he is the only senior experienced central defender in the squad. Do they practice defensive drills?

Hang your head in shame Bruce, and get out of our club along with your useless coaches.

11 minutes ago, screwdriver said:

I still back bruce.

My Mom doesn’t even have this much faith in me.

• Haha 1

Â