Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

1 minute ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

We all called it. The warnings have been there all season. Play a decent side get found out. Anything changed? Head the warnings? No- continue playing the exact same way.

He has no defence. We've all had enough. Time for the board to make like a farmer and sack that potato

Four words that sum up the whole sorry mess.

• Like 1

If he and any of the players are throwing games to prove a point then surely we can sack them without having to pay compo.

This is as good as it gets, and I don't think he has a clue to why it isn't working.

14 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Hmm possibly. It does seem he is playing the likes of Jedinak at cb to prove a point that he should be allowed to get his men in. 

I always thought the new owners only kept him for stability whilst they got themselves settled, it happens under most take overs that new owners want to make a management appointment.

I’ve said this for a while, including on here, and been laughed at. Really, really suspicious what he is doing. 

4 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

We all called it. The warnings have been there all season. Play a decent side get found out. Anything changed? Head the warnings? No- continue playing the exact same way.

He has no defence. We've all had enough. Time for the board to make like a farmer and sack that potato

He will give Jedi a call

4 minutes ago, sne said:

If he and any of the players are throwing games to prove a point then surely we can sack them without having to pay compo.

This is as good as it gets, and I don't think he has a clue to why it isn't working.

Post match interview could sound something like.

"It's a defeat away, but it's early days. We are only one win away from being in amongst it. What else can go wrong?

The new winger had a great game in central midfield today that gave us that one goal we had to get to keep the game within reach, sadly not to be and il be picking up those players I threw under the bus on Tuesday night and ask them why there has been no response from them regards knocking my door again".

Edited by AvfcRigo82
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

LOL..... the only way i can describe Steve Bruce as a football manager.

The Brinners in this thread are certainly getting what they are asking for.

I thought promotion was the aim? Laughable it really is.

I wonder which players he's going to throw under the bus after this one.

Edited by AshVilla

1 minute ago, Talldarkandransome said:

Once the away fans turn there's no coming back. 

Funny isn't it, literally the least financially important income stream, but symbolically the beating heart of the club. Purslow loves to read the fans right, so he'll see that loud and clear.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

Is there any chance at all that he might quit?  It's not the done thing nowadays but you never know.

Can’t see it -he will wait to be fired and then blame  anyone and anything but himself 

Edited by Eastie
  • Like 1

Â