Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

1 minute ago, TRO said:

I think there is something behind the scenes, we don't know about.

its almost like he is commiting football hary  cary.

Hmm possibly. It does seem he is playing the likes of Jedinak at cb to prove a point that he should be allowed to get his men in. 

I always thought the new owners only kept him for stability whilst they got themselves settled, it happens under most take overs that new owners want to make a management appointment.

3 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

See for me, I wonder if his strength is to sort a defence or if it's to play defensively.  Because they're very different things.

If you're able to sort a defence it means your team can attack and you don't concede a lot of goals.

If you're able to set a team up to play defensively it means you don't concede many goals, don't lose many games, but often struggle to reach the heights as you can't break teams down.

It's the latter for me.  The new owners have told him to sign young players, and play attacking football, and he hasn't got a **** clue.

Spot on.  100%.  I think the last part in particular rings very true - I hadn't really thought about it like that but I am sure that you are right.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We’ve probably put 60 minutes worth of decent performance out of 720 minutes all season and nearly lost that(Brentford) game. Stole the game against Wigan, last minute equaliser against Brentford, played against 10 men for a half against Ipswich, Two dire performances against lower league outfits. 

All stacking up against Bruce. I’d be happy if he was sacked tonight/tomorrow as it’s clearly not working and we are going backwards. 

Was the same with Lambert. When the day comes where you can tell there's an obvious lack of effort from the players it's clear to see the manager has lost the dressing room. And it's time to go.

Playing players out of position on a regular basis is not worrying, it's straight out retarded.

• Like 1

Just now, TRO said:

Who knows what the problem is......but thats not acceptable.

Happened far too often under him mate - he will spout the crap about it being unacceptable again but it was his job to sort it out - enough is enough .

No doubt he will have a dig  at fans and critics again -just go Bruce .

• Like 1

Surely there can be no more defence of Bruce. 

Whatever explanations and excuses have been put forward for the last 3 performances are now voided. 

We have been getting away with it against some very poor teams in this league and those performances meant this result was always on the cards as soon as we came up against anyone half decent. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, TRO said:

I think there is something behind the scenes, we don't know about.

its almost like he is commiting football hary  cary.

If that's the case, and he is playing games to make a point, he definitely isn't the man for us.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

Be interesting to hear what shit he has to say in that post match press conference, bet he says we go and again and he’s the right man shit, wonder if he’ll throw anyone under the bus like he did midweek

Is there any chance at all that he might quit?  It's not the done thing nowadays but you never know.

5 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Was the same with Lambert. When the day comes where you can tell there's an obvious lack of effort from the players it's clear to see the manager has lost the dressing room.

Honestly think his decision to get rid of Adomah had a few questioning him. If Ian Taylor sees it for what it is, you can be sure many players do too. 

Â