Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

Interviewer: So Steve you've reached the 1000 page milestone. You must be proud.

SB: Well......it's been tough at times, I've faced a lot of criticism but I've stuck to the task. 

Interviewer: Do you think some of the criticism was unfair Steve?

SB: No, I think all of the criticism was unfair. 

Interviewer: But you are just above the relegation places Steve.

SB: Well.....that's just your opinion, I've not had loads of money to spend and the players are still settling in. 

Interviewer: There are reports of the club looking for a replacement, any comment Steve. 

SB: Talk to me when you've got 4 promotions and a thousand pages on VT Pal! Even Fergie didn't manage that. And don't give me all that about how many PL titles he won, most of them were down to me. I'm the best manager the world has ever seen. The FA keep overlooking me for the England job just like they did Cloughie it's a disgrace. I turned down Barcelona when Pep left, they were begging me to join them. I would have had that Messi bloke playing to his true potential and in his preferred position at Center Half just like me. He wanted me there, he said I was his inspiration. I've only been here since last Tuesday you know but the players have let me down and the ffp situation has left us woefully short at right back. Have I mentioned my 2000 pages on VT and 7 promotions? Amazing isn't it? 4000 pages on VT on 15 promotions! Count 'em 12000 pages and 28 promotions!!! 500000....

Interviewer: NURSE!!!

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

If you're a mod, this is page 1009. 

The horror.

Seriously, a thousand pages on Steve Bruce on VT and you have only had to delete 9 pages worth of posts? That's remarkable. :-)

Edited by TheStagMan

11 hours ago, Shropshire Lad said:

I think by the end of this season, Everton & Liverpool will have got to 198 leagues matches.

We're on 202 with Everton. So I think that record goes in about 3 seasons.

I'm not sure people want to hear "it's here again, England's most played fixture....the Merseyside Derby!!!!" instead.

Aaaggghhh. Why them? Literally any other fixture would be acceptable but not that. 

We must sack Bruce IMMEDIATELY. This abomination MUST NOT COME TO PASS!!!! 

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Grasshopper said:

So where is my trophy then?

Well, we had a bit of a brainstorm and it was decided we should do something special to mark your achievement, so we spoke to the club and Tony's said they'd love you to receive the trophy, (a lifesize replica of Steve Bruce's head), from the man himself. Only slight snag is that in order to claim it, you'll have to tell him to his face, in less than one sentence (I know, I know), what you really think of him. Oh and the piece de la resistance is that once he hands over the trophy you get to sack him yourself. I know, right?! But seriously, no need to thank us. You've really earned this.

Â