Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

2 minutes ago, Heretic said:

It's easier to fire the first guy, you simply made a mistake as we all do.

The more guys you hire and fire, the more it looks like you don't know what you're doing.

This isn't about just Bruce anymore. The competency of those who recommend managers is on the line. Firing him is an admission you got this appointment disastrously wrong too and thus Bruce's fate is bound up with their professional reputations.

No wonder that trigger is so slow-moving.

very true.

19 minutes ago, TRO said:

it won't be me ....going for a pint.

no doubt some driven poster with one eye on ambition will claim it.

With your 1593 post in the thread to date I'd say you've helped enough mate :D;)

Edit: Yes I actually counted :D

Edited by sne
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Gonna be such an anticlimax this 1,000 page thing, I just have this feeling. 

Will be like when I was 8 or so and my friend and I played through all 126 levels of Gauntlet on his Commodore 64 and then when we finally finished after hours and hours it just started over at level 1.

From what I remember there was no cut scene or nothing, just the music repeating over and over again from the beginning.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sne said:

Will be like when I was 8 or so and my friend and I played through all 126 levels of Gauntlet on his Commodore 64 and then when we finally finished after hours and hours it just started over at level 1.

From what I remember there was no cut scene or nothing, just the music repeating over and over again from the beginning.

Scenes when this page stays at 999 forever...

Â