Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

Get Dean Smith in now. He might at least get us playing something that resembles football. Ya know what shocked me is that fact that forest's passing game looked streets better than ours. Sharp and crisp, Villa absolutely **** turgid, sick of this shite..feels like punishment watching them.

• Like 1

Taken 3 points since Boxing Day.

its not losing, it's the way we lose.

such a half hearted, low tempo approach to games.

EVERY team in the division knows how to nullify Aston Villa.

hustle and harry Us and we have no idea and no answer....that's down to the manager.

• Like 1

Just now, Mantis said:

By all accounts I'd say get rid but I kind of just don't see the point. Whoever we get is likely going to end up playing the same negative shit anyway.

Then we need to pack up and do something else with our lives if that's our approach.

We can't give in. 

I expected to see posts calling for the manager to go already. Haha! Such negativity. Who are we going to get in? It could be Ancelotti and there would be calls for him to be fired. 

We need to be patient and we need stability. Overhauling a squad takes time and it will take time for the new players to settle with their team mates and moving house etc etc. 

Bruce has been there and done it before, so give him the time to do it. David O'Leary was right - we are fickle! How about blame Jack Grealish for being a class A idiot for tonights result? 

No point getting rid now for me. We won't go down as we have just about enough in our home form to survive and we certainly aren't going up this season.

Let him have until the end of the season and if it's still shambolic we have a decision to make, for me that is more than enough time to decide and judge.

Getting rid now is pointless.

We seriously cannot cannot change the manager again. We have to settle down,  not the least who would come in now? 

That said I was delighted we got Bruce,  certain he was the right man but he really really has to do better. 

We have invested in enough players to walk this league now. 

I am sick of seeing our players fail to press the opposition,  letting them play. That is down to management. 

I am sick of seeing our players standing around when was have a throw in resulting in a risky throw we usually lose possession for. Yet letting the opposition take easy throws. 

These are simple things and are down to attitude,  hard work and coaching. 

And I am sick sick sick of our awful passing,  constantly giving the ball away. 

The management have to do something about this. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 1

This is getting stupid now different managers same tactics midfielders marking our own centre backs giving the opposition midfielders the whole pitch. That Vaughan guy is useless but we let him look like **** Pirlo with the lack of pressure on him. My only positives would be bree and hogan apart from that pathetic especially the manager 

Just now, Mantis said:

By all accounts I'd say get rid but I kind of just don't see the point. Whoever we get is likely going to end up playing the same negative shit anyway.

Tony and Steve Round may as well use the next few weeks sourcing the next Jaap Stam or similar, let Bruce have a little bit more time but he has no future here. He is a failure already. RDM wasn't even as bad, just needed someone to tell him that a 4-1-5 formation wasn't a good idea when defending a lead.

• Like 1

Just now, sidcow said:

We seriously cannot cannot change the manager again. We have to settle down,  not the least who would come in now? 

Anyone can come in. Bruce is the worst manager in the World. His past is irrelevant. Having 1 game with his new signings is irrelevant. Blah, blah #VT

• Like 1

Â