Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

Just now, rodders0223 said:

Good for you. Everything I have said is correct. Care to argue or are you just trying to get a reaction?

I don't want to argue. Your opinion is perfectly valid.

It made me laugh, that's all.

2 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

So your purpose is to wind fans up who don't like Bruce's tactics given the players we have? Cool, whatever gets you off mate :thumb:

Nope. My purpose was to convey my reaction to your post was laughter and that I love VT sometimes.

I thought it was pretty succinct. 

Edited by Stevo985

9 minutes ago, terrytini said:

Put it another way.

Those who think Bruce is doing well .... exactly what difference is there between what we just watched and what we watched under Mcleish, or Black ?

Im not being an over emotional child, I'd just like to know, because I'm bored and miserable watching this, just as I was the other night, and just as I have been since about mid/ late December.

I don't think Bruce is doing well but I am willing to give him more time. Worst team in Premier League history and then RDM to add to that. It will take time to reach the end of the tunnel.

As it happens apart from three games I enjoyed our performances more under RDM. Although still not much most the time !..I hoped Bruce would bring results if not good football, but he's not doing much of the former and none of the latter.

Edited by terrytini
  • Like 2

In patches we've played good stuff tonight- but for most the game we've simply repeated a failing idea.

Lansbury, a goal scoring MF in defence sums that idea up .

Bruce appears to want us to play football but just isn't setting us up to do it.

Wevsit too deep, move up too slowly, and play long too often.

In no time at all it's made the exciting new signings look underwhelming overall and has perpetuated a very poor run of performances.

Not overly interested in the result, we have no future playing like this. It will occasionally get us a win but it's largely unwatchable and timid.

Think we were a bit too negative overall, but I think if the players play to Bruce's game today we win. We created more than enough to win. He was let down by a keeper for the first and ultimately Jack for the second. 

Those things, along with a couple of superb saves at the other end, are things you can't legislate for.

Just **** off bruce I'm sorry but to take both strikers off when all was needed was to take one off, meaning it's all forest since the sending off, what a surprise they score and we have no one up front 

Those 3 substitutions alone should cost him his job

a game we should never have lost 

yeah you can blame Johnstone , yeah you can blame Grealish ... but ultimately wrong tactics again and he has the look of a man who doesn't know what he's doing 

• Like 4

Â