PieFacE

26 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

They can console themselves with the fact that they are the only team in the league to have done the double over us this season.

Due to an offside goal.

But yeah, they have. 

5 hours ago, Genie said:

Nights top of the table

Arsenal: 247

Man City: 14

The most ever for a side that didn't win the league supposedly.

Historic bottle job.

• Like 1

They just wasn't good enough. Their offside goal against  us was one of the worst decisions I have seen this season, unbelievable.

Next season is going to be very interesting if they don't strengthen their first team, they could really struggle mentally after this seasons disappointment.

Arteta could be gone by Xmas.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

I think he is going to bw undee huge pressure next season.

Arsenal fans are not convinced with him. He totally bottled it this year. 

I always thought their last permanent manager was better anyway… :D

1 hour ago, VillaJ100 said:

They can play some good stuff but are absolutely spineless. As soon as there's a bit of steel required they crumble like a premium shortbread, and always will with this squad

Is this from 1 hour or 1 decade ago?

Continually a problem with them since about 2004

4 hours ago, tinker said:

They just wasn't good enough. Their offside goal against  us was one of the worst decisions I have seen this season, unbelievable.

Next season is going to be very interesting if they don't strengthen their first team, they could really struggle mentally after this seasons disappointment.

Arteta could be gone by Xmas.

I do think the start of next season will be a huge challenge after the state of the end of this season. No questions would have been asked if they'd averaged out at 2nd over the season without being in the lead for 250 odd days, 2nd is still a brilliant achievement, but the scale of that collapse is spectacular.

If you look at the overall picture Arsenal fans surely must be happy with 2nd spot. 

You can say they bottled it or they just ran our of steam but when you have the best team ever in the Premier League there was huge pressure on them. 

Â