PieFacE

Their fans are really weird. Already this week I've been reading that Emery only tries when he's against Arsenal and the usual stuff about the referees and the Premier league favouring Man City - today they're convinced that United have rested Bruno Fernandes because they desperately want to play him against them to help City win the league.

Paranoid, pointy, weirdos with a chip on their shoulder and a massive inferiority complex manifesting as ego.

No wonder they identify with Arteta.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OutByEaster? said:

Their fans are really weird. Already this week I've been reading that Emery only tries when he's against Arsenal and the usual stuff about the referees and the Premier league favouring Man City - today they're convinced that United have rested Bruno Fernandes because they desperately want to play him against them to help City win the league.

Paranoid, pointy, weirdos with a chip on their shoulder and a massive inferiority complex manifesting as ego.

Every club has fans like that, including ours. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

You've seen our media thread where there’s a global conspiracy against Aston Villa, right? :D 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheMightyVillans said:

Arsenal fan tv actually doing a watch a long of the spurs match on their channel and they are going to be cheering spurs on. I find that crazy

Is it really that crazy? Winning the league is more important than Spurs losing a game. 

• Like 4

If Blues had a game against a team that were fighting with Villa for a league title I'd be growing extra fingers, banging my sister and sitting in the home end at the Sty

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

They've won every Premier League game in 2024, except for:

• A draw to Man City away
  • And a loss to Unai Emery's Aston Villa.

They'll probably miss out on the title by 2pts.

A very good evening indeed.

2 hours ago, HalfTimePost said:

Just shows you the insane levels you need to reach now to even challenge for the title with that City team around.

It was so much easier in the past.

• Like 1

These clunge-buckets lost to small queef in a cup final not that long ago.

Just for that they deserve to win nothing, ever again.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

We have single handedly ruined the season of the best Arsenal team in 20 years.  Wonderful stuff 😆

It's hilarious, but, credit to them, I've seen quite a lot of Arsenal fans who are full of praise for us and say they're glad a 'proper club' has qualified for the CL.

I don't think there's any bitterness from them towards us and Emery. They reserve it all for Spurs.

Edited by His Name Is Death

2 hours ago, HalfTimePost said:

They shouldn’t have parked the bus then at The Etihad 😂

• Like 1

2 hours ago, duke313 said:

They shouldn’t have parked the bus then at The Etihad 😂

This exactly! Everyone was patting them and Arteta on the back for such a 'mature' performance against City, but it looks like they might as well have gone for it... Losing by two points is no better than losing by three.

48 minutes ago, oishiiniku_uk said:

This exactly! Everyone was patting them and Arteta on the back for such a 'mature' performance against City, but it looks like they might as well have gone for it... Losing by two points is no better than losing by three.

A draw with Man City was a decent result.

Its King Unai that's cost them the title. 

Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, pas5898 said:

A draw with Man City was a decent result.

Its King Unai that's cost them the title. 

Yeah, but they specifically changed their style of play to get a draw. And if they'd stuck to their usual style they could possibly have won. A draw does them no favours if they lose the title by two points with a better goal difference.

Edited by oishiiniku_uk

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, oishiiniku_uk said:

Yeah, but they specifically changed their style of play to get a draw. And if they'd stuck to their usual style they could possibly have won. A draw does them no favours if they lose the title by two points with a better goal difference.

Heh? When they played City they were ahead of them in the table, so draw away was very desirable result.

It's easy now to rewrite history with hindsight 

Edited by Czarnikjak
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

amazing that their last 17 PL games has been 15 wins, 1 draw, 1 loss.

Man City - Draw, Aston Villa, the single PL loss in 2024.

mad what we did there tbh.

even more amazing that Man City's last 23 PL games has been 18 wins, 4 draws and 1 loss.

and that one loss was also against Aston Villa.

lol.

Edited by MaVilla
  • Like 2

Â