PieFacE

1 hour ago, duke313 said:

Arsenal are after Brobbey from Ajax.  He was bang average when we played them 🤣

It's mad that him and Jonathan David could get big moves this summer, neither looked anything special at all

Also telling for me that he started playing for Ajax 4 years ago, got the move to Leipzig, moved back, been ajaxs 1st choice striker for 2 seasons got a ratio of 1 in 2 yet he has 1 cap for Holland, weghourst starts or wide men, he might not make the squad for the euros

He'll make them better but not he's not the missing link, I'd be disappointed if we tried to sign him as a back up

1 hour ago, duke313 said:

Arsenal are after Brobbey from Ajax.  He was bang average when we played them 🤣

I don't know, in the first game i thought he looked powerful and bullied our backline most of that game, can't remember him in the 4-0 but he has some good attributes that Arsenal don't currently have.

4 hours ago, villa4europe said:

It's mad that him and Jonathan David could get big moves this summer, neither looked anything special at all

Also telling for me that he started playing for Ajax 4 years ago, got the move to Leipzig, moved back, been ajaxs 1st choice striker for 2 seasons got a ratio of 1 in 2 yet he has 1 cap for Holland, weghourst starts or wide men, he might not make the squad for the euros

He'll make them better but not he's not the missing link, I'd be disappointed if we tried to sign him as a back up

Duran is better than both David and Brobbey

8 hours ago, Zatman said:

Duran is better than both David and Brobbey

Yeah I nearly posted that, in terms of what we paid, his role and what he can do Duran was a better signing than either of those 2

Â