PieFacE

10 minutes ago, PaulC said:

They just lack that 20 plus goals a season man. 

They spent £50m on Jesus even though they knew he wasn't going to score enough goals for them. Same with the £65m on havertz. Hard to have any sympathy for them really. 

Have said it before but the money they wasted on Rice was criminal, has disappeared in most important games when he has been needed and you would want better for that price

Also have never rated Arteta and not just because he is a clearing in the woods but he just doesnt seem to have much tactically except spending money

I think the worst part for Arsenal fans is if they dont win the league, its the manager they have bizarrely built a grudge against that cost them. I dont think Unai has ever came out and said anything bad ever about Arsenal and again has come back to haunt them like he did with Villarreal

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, PaulC said:

They just lack that 20 plus goals a season man. Although Saka hasn't been as good as last season his numbers are still good. 14 goals 8 assists. Martenelli on the other hand has had a poor season and he was brilliant last season. 

Shhh...in case Arteta is reading this...there's one arsenal fan that is likely to get 20+ goals this season.

41 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Hard to have any sympathy for them really. 

Hard?

More like impossible. I have no sympathy whatsoever for any other team in our division, **** em all 😂

You get what you deserve Arsenal which was a loss.  Arteta saying that they deserved to be winning at half time 2 3 or even 4.  No you knob. You didn't because you didnt score. You played really well but you don't ever deserve a thing if u don't score. 

He will never win something truly big becauae he has that attitude. Its the modern attitude where their opinion becomes their facts. Load of bollox. Look at your opposing coach today. Dignified and not delusional.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Have said it before but the money they wasted on Rice was criminal, has disappeared in most important games when he has been needed and you would want better for that price

Also have never rated Arteta and not just because he is a clearing in the woods but he just doesnt seem to have much tactically except spending money

He is very good against most midfielders. But when he comes up against the truly elite midfielders like Rodri or Super John McGinn then he fades badly.

I think they might be a bit burnt out. Was marveling before the game how they seem to have zero injuries and all their keys players Saka, Odegaard, Rice, Gabriel, Saliba, White have all played 90%+ of their league + CL games but maybe this is the point of season that catches up on them, and that was part of their 2nd half drop off. 

Arteta doesn't seem good at the squad management thing. Rotates the GK but plays his mercurial attacking players into the ground

I love how so many Arsenal fans/pundits this morning are saying they have to be beating teams 'like Aston Villa' if they're going to win titles. They're so convinced of their clear superiority that if you told them that they've only got six points more than us since the start of 2023 (112 vs 106) I think it would blow their minds! I hope they (and other big six clubs) continue to underestimate our progression and potential.

Edited by oishiiniku_uk

41 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

To be fair I said it like 3 months ago.

Other than crazy pundits doing the media thing I didn't think anyone would seriously take Arsenal as possible champions. 

6 hours ago, Giro said:

fair play to Robbie, said we are the best team to go to the emirates this season 

Robbie is always a reasonable and fair bloke.  He just associates with dickheads.

• Like 1

Jesus 2 points behind with 6 games left and they have given in, I can remember SAF pulling keegan apart, Newcastle bottling it and manure winning the league, think Newcastle were 12 points ahead at Xmas. 

They can still win the league, just beat the teams in front of em and let City try and do the same. For me it's a 2 horse race. I think LPool have gone, finished. One things for sure none of them will win all their games. I can see Spurs beating City for starters. 

16 hours ago, duke313 said:

I thought he was a “bargain “ 😂

always said it watching him for england, great when the other team have the ball but when his team have the ball he doesn't show for it enough to be a proper elite top table DMC

rice has an average of 62 passes per game, rodri has 98

3 minutes ago, T-Dog said:

Most entitled fans in the league. 

I think Liverpool fans take that crown 

• Like 1

Big babies. Watching the videos, we've all been there when the team lose, maybe an important game and it makes you wonder why you bother. You wish (as they shout) you don't have to do this anymore and could find a different life.......How long does it last though? Grumpy for a couple of hours and then looking forward to next week whilst laughing about it in the pub with your mates, talking about tactics, players, what the manager should do. These entitled morons genuinely think they should be given everything on a plate, have no understanding of football and are basically spoilt brats.

The team will implode just like their fans, funny that, these clowns will make the players more nervous, pile on more imaginary pressure and ultimately cry about finishing second to the best team ever assembled......Sack the manager, the tea lady and the kit man.

• Like 1

Â