PieFacE

10 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

And yet Artera has done well in the cups. All very strange.

Only club in CL/EL to win all 6 group games 

Not sure if he has the luxury of dropping the big name lazy bastards and playing youngsters who put a shift in for him on a Thursday night 

27 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Oh boo **** hoo. Arsenal are in a bad run of form. Thoughts and prayers go out to their amazing supporters.

In fairness they have a right to complain, they only won 2 trophies in 2020 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, PieFacE said:

They're such morons.

They chased one of the best managers in my lifetime out of the door for the poor return of 7 FA Cups and 3 PL titles, after just one year of failing to qualify for the Champions League. They truely are morons, and get no sympathy from me.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, PieFacE said:

Oh boo **** hoo. Arsenal are in a bad run of form. Thoughts and prayers go out to their amazing supporters.

This. Why does arsenal fan tv forum get such national publicity and why do so many arsenal fans think the rest of the country cares ? Deluded and privileged fools. They should try supporting a consistently crap team. It's similar to the jawdees' thinking the toon is everyone's second favourite team - i mean, they love a no.9 up there....

Also, I'm willing to bet that one of their gobby "contributors" will appear in big brother or I'm a celebrity, such is the apparent thirst in this country to make stupid people famous.

I can't wait for Troopz to start promoting his own celebrity pile cream or Robbie to appear as a pundit on sky sports 🙄

Edited by mottaloo

49 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

This. Why does arsenal fan tv forum get such national publicity and why do so many arsenal fans think the rest of the country cares ? Deluded and privileged fools. They should try supporting a consistently crap team. It's similar to the jawdees' thinking the toon is everyone's second favourite team - i mean, they love a no.9 up there....

Also, I'm willing to bet that one of their gobby "contributors" will appear in big brother or I'm a celebrity, such is the apparent thirst in this country to make stupid people famous.

I can't wait for Troopz to start promoting his own celebrity pile cream or Robbie to appear as a pundit on sky sports 🙄

It gets publicity, because as @Zatman said previously, it is a collection of individuals whose mental struggles are being exploited by the station to gain said publicity. 

Â