Albert Adomah

dont_do_it_doug.

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

The new wasteman of villa since bolaise left. I actually think he is worse than bolaise. Adomah is bloody pathetic. Thank god he is gone come the summer 

Woeful.

2 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

7 if you threw in Hause

We are slowly getting close to the problem...nearly half a team....you mean Haurse, as in Kart Haurse.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

The new wasteman of villa since bolaise left. I actually think he is worse than bolaise. Adomah is bloody pathetic. Thank god he is gone come the summer 

Is he?

The contract thread suggests Albert’s here until 2020. 

Link

24 minutes ago, Shropshire Lad said:

Is he?

The contract thread suggests Albert’s here until 2020. 

Link

I'm sure I read somewhere that it's of we Nat to take the year option? Why would we on his salary? He has Been  crap. Better to release him

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I'm sure I read somewhere that it's of we Nat to take the year option? Why would we on his salary? He has Been  crap. Better to release him

Erm, in all honesty mate, i’m not sure what you’re asking me! We have the option to extend the contract or not, is that what you think? I don’t know. 

@Hornso, as the author of the contracts table, any thoughts?

27 minutes ago, Shropshire Lad said:

Erm, in all honesty mate, i’m not sure what you’re asking me! We have the option to extend the contract or not, is that what you think? I don’t know. 

@Hornso, as the author of the contracts table, any thoughts?

I'm saying his contract expires in summer andc the club can take. A year option if they want to keep him (I think that's what I read somewhere) 

Â