Jonathan Kodjia

dont_do_it_doug.

'Overpriced Brentford mug' only a Villa supporter could greet a player who hasn't even kicked a ball yet like that. I'm not even sure it's been confirmed but no matter Villa supporters on here know best, he is crap !

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, smg said:

'Overpriced Brentford mug' only a Villa supporter could greet a player who hasn't even kicked a ball yet like that. I'm not even sure it's been confirmed but no matter Villa supporters on here know best, he is crap !

Well you seem to be condemning him before he's kicked a ball. You know best I guess. 

One thing that concerns me about hogan and Kodjia is if Kodjia has the footballing intelligence to see when team mate is open and in better position... He is good but quite a few times he failed to put RMc in when they played together.

Edited by honest_bertie
  • Like 1

If that was Gabby he would have been criticized alot more. 27 touches in 90 minutes?

He needed to look for the ball more. I get he was isolated but he needed to help link the attack. I dont think he can lead the line on his own. Hes not that sort of striker. 

Edited by KSV
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, KSV said:

If that was Gabby he would have been criticized alot more. 27 touches in 90 minutes?

He needed to look for the ball more. I get he was isolated but he needed to help link the attack. I dont think he can lead the line on his own. Hes not that sort of striker. 

I think Hogan can or they can work off each other. 

8 hours ago, DaveAV1 said:

Well you seem to be condemning him before he's kicked a ball. You know best I guess. 

Go back and read the last page mate, that's not what he's saying at all. He just wrote in quotations to quote rather than quoting quoting

Just have to laugh at some of these comments, Kodjia being slated already for this that and the other. SB took a chance by playing all 3 new midfielders who haven't worked together yet and it didn't pay off. The midfield was bypassed far to easily last night, its going to take time for these to gel and they will because they're all decent players. Kodjia is a decent striker who has already 9 goals, strikers miss a lot more chances than they score so give him a break people. #utv

Edited by floody555
  • Like 1

On 01/02/2017 at 06:47, VILLAMARV said:

Go back and read the last page mate, that's not what he's saying at all. He just wrote in quotations to quote rather than quoting quoting

Ah ok my mistake. Apologies smg and thanks VILLAMARV for putting me right. I get a bit defensive about the Villa at times! 

• Like 1

On 1/31/2017 at 21:53, NottingVilla said:

Kodija is our best player and still will be when that overpriced Brentford mug comes in. You can't put tonight on Kodija , no chance. 

Really?

189.gif

• Like 3

Â