Jonathan Kodjia

dont_do_it_doug.

2 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

So he'll be back for the Brentford game next Tuesday do you think? A week should be enough to get home, rest for a day or so and then train with the lads shouldn't it? I've no idea about these things. 

He will have been keeping fit during training and won't be too tired from playing (1 game plus 15 minutes as a sub) in the last 2 weeks. No excessive travel or time differences to worry about either. If ever you have to lose a player to an international tournament, Kodjia's 1 game played and quickest possible return with no jet lag has been almost ideal for Villa. He should be able to start against Brentford next week, imo.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Love this guy. But who the hell types this for him considering he doesn't speak a word of English?

He does speak English pretty well.  No idea why he had Gestede translate for him that time.

2 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

He does speak English pretty well.  No idea why he had Gestede translate for him that time.

probably didnt want to be misquoted or just doesnt want to talk to idiots in the english media :P

3 hours ago, Barney_avfc said:

It may be footballer spiel, but he really comes across as someone hat feels fortunate to be with us. I like that. 

2 minutes ago, av1 said:

It may be footballer spiel, but he really comes across as someone hat feels fortunate to be with us. I like that. 

He's certainly endearing himself to the fans! 

Considering some of the twitter shenanigans that went on last season, kodjia knows what to say! 

Â