Jonathan Kodjia

dont_do_it_doug.

On 3/8/2017 at 17:05, Stevo985 said:

I'd argue we should leave two up.

I think that will happen when Scotty has settled in.....its just unfortunate he has got injured just as he was settling and getting used to his new surroundings.

I can only see good things on the horizon......and I think we are only seeing the shoots of recovery, no where near yet, but the recovery is under way.

wait until next season when a few more come in and we strengthen again

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mjvilla said:

Is that you jareth? Completely different to how I imagined you.....

.... in my daily wank.

I'm in the background with a scarf over me shoulder, which is code for 'masturbate shortly'.

1 hour ago, DCJonah said:

Remember that crazy two week period where people suggested dropping him or selling him would be best. 

It was bonkers then and it's still bonkers now.

The way he rounded their keeper for the second requires skill that most forwards in this division don't have. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, lexicon said:

Jimmy Danger :wub:

A good goalscorer and a seemingly all-round good bloke. Can't ask for much more. 

I can't remember the last guy who seemed to genuinely love playing for this club. 

2 hours ago, Keyblade said:

Said it early on in his Villa career, but this guy is our new Benteke.

Bullshit this is! He is greedy, can't pass, doesn't see his teammates and should be sold to anyone who offers us anywhere near what we paid for him. 

By the way, did I mention he will be fans' player of the season and players' player of the season? 

Acknowledge the fact that this guy is this season's shining light - PLEASE! 

PS: This isn't aimed at you Keyblade! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, villarocker said:

Bullshit this is! He is greedy, can't pass, doesn't see his teammates and should be sold to anyone who offers us anywhere near what we paid for him. 

By the way, did I mention he will be fans' player of the season and players' player of the season? 

Acknowledge the fact that this guy is this season's shining light - PLEASE! 

PS: This isn't aimed at you Keyblade! 

I'll put my hand up (but I have done previously) and say I was too harsh on this guy.

He is good I'll give him that, I still think some of my criticism is valid, but banging in goals is indeed a good way to shut me up. 

Now if only some people could be as honest as me in the SB thread.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TRO said:

I think that will happen when Scotty has settled in.....its just unfortunate he has got injured just as he was settling and getting used to his new surroundings.

I can only see good things on the horizon......and I think we are only seeing the shoots of recovery, no where near yet, but the recovery is under way.

wait until next season when a few more come in and we strengthen again

Just pointing out, that Stevo's post was in reference to leaving 2 up top when defending corners :)

Â