Jonathan Kodjia

dont_do_it_doug.

23 hours ago, Woodytom said:

Huh, I disagree entirely. All the more reason to have a proper scouting structure in place that sources cheap effective options.

The 'fee based comments' are still irrelevant really because players don't come with receipts so he's ours now, for better or worse. If we overpaid for him, all we can do is hope that about half a dozen people behind the scenes learn a lesson from it. 

6 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

New Kodjia chant:

"Jonny is a dancer, Kodjia is a pouncer, he will score from anywhere"

I've had waaaaay too many afternoon beerios.

Edited by Don_Simon

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

We got abit fortunate with keeper error, but the amount of bad luck we have had about time we have some luck. How the hell did we not win that with more goals. Kodjia our hero

I think we created our own luck though. 2 weeks ago we would have been letting then play the ball back and then let them play it back out again.  The most significant change I have seen from Bruce is that we are constantly pressing the ball and when you do that they can't play it out and it causes panic and ultimately errors. So was it good luck or hard work that led to the goal? 

Have to add that those highlights make it seem like we underpaid for Kodgia!  We must have seen Bristol comming. 

Edited by sidcow

I see Kodjia scored for you again. Noticed a few pages back there was a fair bit of criticism of him on exactly the things I said about before though.

Actually hope he starts scoring plenty for you (not enough to catch us up though ;)) as I put a bet on him to be top scorer during preseason.

He took that goal today very well indeed.

• Like 4

Â