Jonathan Kodjia

dont_do_it_doug.

24 minutes ago, Mjvilla said:

Did you see Derby away? By no fault of his own, it was embarrassing. Completely shambolic display. He is the slowest person I've ever seen in professional football. It was a real shame for him because that day showed he is shot as a footballer at the top level. U23's yeah, he could probably do it because rightly you said he's intelligent and finds himself in decent positions. But his lack of mobility and pace means he's gone because he won't find the space he wants to because he is too slow at the top level

No, I didn't see it.

It's hard to believe he has gone from 'fine' in February to the 'slowest player in professional football' in less than 9 months though.

32 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

You live on bizzaroworld dude. How on earth am I supposed to take you seriously with a post like that?

:D

In all honestly I probably wouldn't have come out with that if I wasn't questioned so directly about them by @Mjvilla

It's how I see it though.

25 minutes ago, DK82 said:

If you can prove your fitness, you'd be above Gabby. I believe in you!

Rather like your username, my knees are knackered, plus left ankle and I confess to a liking for chips, beer and pies - I should be a shoe in.

4 hours ago, Michael118 said:

They are both the same age. 

He looked in more than reasonable shape when coming back from injury last season and was in good enough condition to score a hat trick for the under 23's earlier this season.   

I don't think potential is fixed but currently I see Kodjia as an upper level Championship / lower level Premier League player. I think Kozak can be better than that. 

please stop kidding yourself....

22 minutes ago, blandy said:

Rather like your username, my knees are knackered, plus left ankle and I confess to a liking for chips, beer and pies - I should be a shoe in.

Would you be interested in a 5 year contract?

• Like 3

On 29/10/2016 at 11:24, striker said:

Haven't seen those Bristol City supporters around here in a while. :)

Was here a couple of weeks ago, but only check in sporadically.

Glad to see him doing well. Though I see he still has disdain for the offside rule.

Â