Jonathan Kodjia

dont_do_it_doug.

5 minutes ago, av1 said:

So Ronaldo doesn't even come under the umbrella of "some signing"

What hope has poor Jonathan Kodjia got? :P

Maybe I have a different view on what was expressed with "some signing". That indicates a coup, something unexpected. That was some signing to spot that talent.

Ronaldo is world class, always was world class, always would be world class. Hardly to get a genius to work out that one. Where have i said Kodjia and Ronaldo weren't good buys?

**** it

1 minute ago, rodders0223 said:

Maybe I have a different view on what was expressed with "some signing". That indicates a coup, something unexpected. That was some signing to spot that talent.

Ronaldo is world class, always was world class, always would be world class. Hardly to get a genius to work out that one. Where have i said Kodjia and Ronaldo weren't good buys?

**** it

i think it could be described as that, yeah. but i also don't think you can just assume a player will be great based on money spent.

Glad that Bruce has recognised he needs to be played up front and not out on the wing somewhere. If only RDM had worked that out earlier...

Super goal by him though, and great to see more of his runs into the penalty area. 

7 minutes ago, jon_c said:

Said it before, should be starting up front playing alongside McCormack. We have two dangerous strikers, one that can score, one that can create, please play them both together. 

Agreed jon_c.

Â