James Chester

KJT123

That ex-Nose Stoke manager must really think we're thick! They need a central defender and want Adam off their payroll. We turn down a bid for our captain and best defender and they think they can add Adam to the deal and no doubt reduce their offer as well. Let's see what else is there not to like about this? Strengthening a potential promotion rival and weakening our own team perhaps? :angry:

4 hours ago, Danny_Villaman84 said:

Charlie Adam, I Like him, yet he is slow centre midfield which he normal play in this roles, but if Grealish left and we play Adam as ACM roles and support CM rather Support CH,it will very good move in my option he good in pop up in box and good at zone-14 to long shot like sniper shot to goal. sad thing i prefer O'hare play if Grealish left over Adam.

if Grealish stay that he is pointless to buy as he will waste our money in wage, and no position for him to play, if CM he will slow like we has whelan and Jedinik. 

In plain speak, No thanks Chester for 10 million and Adam, if 10 millions only so tempt maybe.. if 12 millions that YES let him go so it is would fund us buy 2 centre half.

i would say yes to 7 to 10 millions and Shawcross with no regard.

Mate replacing grealish with Adam is like replacing a steak with dog food for dinner.

5 hours ago, Danny_Villaman84 said:

In plain speak, No thanks Chester for 10 million and Adam, if 10 millions only so tempt maybe.. if 12 millions that YES let him go so it is would fund us buy 2 centre half.

i would say yes to 7 to 10 millions and Shawcross with no regard.

£12m to get 2 CB’s of Chester’s quality or higher is near impossible in this market, that’s before we even look at wages. I’d renew his contract and keep him, genuinely think he is premier league quality (not top 6 but I don’t care at this point)

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, dudevillaisnice said:

£12m to get 2 CB’s of Chester’s quality or higher is near impossible in this market, that’s before we even look at wages. I’d renew his contract and keep him, genuinely think he is premier league quality (not top 6 but I don’t care at this point)

Your right, but I am sure there have around like, 1 high or very good quality for 7 to 8 millions and 1 average with potential 4 to 5 millions. 

with these money would help fund.. Just thought 

But most important keep him rather lost him because he is key for us..

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Mate replacing grealish with Adam is like replacing a steak with dog food for dinner.

@Demitri_C Yeh i see with your point, with high quality dog food with short out of date expires like food Bank you say it is steak and imagine eat it and did eat it until got money and afford to buy steak again it is called retreat and regroup, push forward. 

So what i try say:

It is would buy some time to nature o'hare and rotation and instructions him slow first team so nothing to lost really and give Adam 1 years contract with extension optional if we happy with his performance for us, so we nothing to lose with stupid long contract, make sure play him in advanced roles, rather deep cm he can make impact in acm for very short term (tempary)

Bonus, Adam can mentor with experience to o'hare as his style is more vision and good eyes kill pass, long shot, flair trickier by fool and dummy rather dribble to exploit open chance which bit same to o'hare play. 

Oi, Chester, shut up, arsewipe. I don't care what your private views are on Grealish and where he could be playing. Shut your Goddam mouth in public, it's not your place to be smoothing players exits or even commenting on possible transfers. That's your answer, son, "Not for me to comment on that kind of speculation. That's a matter for the owners, manager and any player involved."

If that's your racket and you can't keep your mouth shut, smooth your own exit and get us £10m for our FFP fund, you expendable, replaceable player. ATM, Grealish is neither of those, so shut it.

8 minutes ago, privateer said:

Oi, Chester, shut up, arsewipe. I don't care what your private views are on Grealish and where he could be playing. Shut your Goddam mouth in public, it's not your place to be smoothing players exits or even commenting on possible transfers. That's your answer, son, "Not for me to comment on that kind of speculation. That's a matter for the owners, manager and any player involved."

If that's your racket and you can't keep your mouth shut, smooth your own exit and get us £10m for our FFP fund, you expendable, replaceable player. ATM, Grealish is neither of those, so shut it.

You ok, hun?

8 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

You ok, hun?

Chester basically saying that Grealish deserves to be playing in the Premier League and we shouldn't hold it against him if he leaves.

Which is completely fine tbh, but maybe points towards Jack leaving?

3 hours ago, privateer said:

That a bit harsh for our best player for the last 2 seasons, talking about a player who has been good for 6 months in the same period.

3 hours ago, bobzy said:

Chester basically saying that Grealish deserves to be playing in the Premier League and we shouldn't hold it against him if he leaves.

Which is completely fine tbh, but maybe points towards Jack leaving?

More likely points towards Chester having a big mouth.

Â