James Chester

KJT123

Let's just hope his new contract is rewarding but sensible....we don't want to continue going down the route of pricing players out of a move due to being on ridiculous wages and of course the knock on effects it has on the financial running of the club.

5 minutes ago, New_Hope said:

Let's just hope his new contract is rewarding but sensible....we don't want to continue going down the route of pricing players out of a move due to being on ridiculous wages and of course the knock on effects it has on the financial running of the club.

Im sure he'll be well worth whatever he's offered. Never misses a game and probably averages 7/10 over a season

18 minutes ago, sne said:

Wonder if the new contract will contain a release clause?

Hope not.

Don't want a Delph situation again.

Ideally reduced/same wage but with a promotion bonus.  That's the kind of sensible shit we should be doing.

• Like 3

While he's at the top of the list though and high in everyone's thoughts. A quick side point on our lovely forum.

VT, he's been here longer than Bruce and our most consistent performer and we're on page 67.

Bruce however page 1900something and counting.

Maybe it should have been VillaMoan all along :D

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, VILLAMARV said:

While he's at the top of the list though and high in everyone's thoughts. A quick side point on our lovely forum.

VT, he's been here longer than Bruce and our most consistent performer and we're on page 67.

Bruce however page 1900something and counting.

Maybe it should have been VillaMoan all along :D

If you're a defender and your always on page 3 except for transfer gossip...

you dun gud.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, New_Hope said:

As much as that may be...he is a good player at a Championship club and his contract should reflect that.

You say that but I'm Welsh and he's been more than adequate at International level for a number of years too so not sure where that leaves him in relation to the PL.

• Like 1

So according to Simon Jones via @villareport on Twitter we’re rejecting offers from stoke at £10M and offering a new contract. Hopefully that means there’s need to sell and Gresford stays ?

Charlie Adam, I Like him, yet he is slow centre midfield which he normal play in this roles, but if Grealish left and we play Adam as ACM roles and support CM rather Support CH,it will very good move in my option he good in pop up in box and good at zone-14 to long shot like sniper shot to goal. sad thing i prefer O'hare play if Grealish left over Adam.

if Grealish stay that he is pointless to buy as he will waste our money in wage, and no position for him to play, if CM he will slow like we has whelan and Jedinik. 

In plain speak, No thanks Chester for 10 million and Adam, if 10 millions only so tempt maybe.. if 12 millions that YES let him go so it is would fund us buy 2 centre half.

i would say yes to 7 to 10 millions and Shawcross with no regard.

Edited by Danny_Villaman84

5 hours ago, Kingman said:

Apparently Stoke are going to offer £10m + Charlie Adam!

Oh good effort! 

I hope the offer to West ham for snoddy has been amended.

'50% of wages, 1 million fee + Micah richards'

• Like 1

Â