Ross McCormack

dont_do_it_doug.

I think a big problem is his wage packet....I would assume he's on 30-40k given the transfer fee.

Now players warming the bench became unsustainable....it was that at prem level and it's certainly a no no at championship level. If they are on that amount like I'd imagine Jedinak and Chester to be they need to be starting every game not the odd one here and there.

I just think it's a case of McCormack's face not fitting under Steve Bruce....it happens for some players and given the expenditure we've made on him he can't really be a squad player here.

He will get games in January but I do wonder what we'd do if some teams show interest in him on deadline day...especially if Ghana and Ivory Coast get knocked out early of the AFNC.

• Like 1

I thought he did some clever things, picked up a free kick here and there, did a couple of sensible things that helped us keep possession. Fitness needs improving, but if it does, there's nothing wrong with his mind. I'm still not quite sure how he fits into our system, but I have a feeling January might help with that.

• Like 3

When Andy Gray, John deehan and Brian little was playing for us.

we never had conversations of who should play central or who should play wide.

because they just did the business.

They linked.....we currently don't.

• Like 2

Â