Ross McCormack

dont_do_it_doug.

No surprise to me that we look much worse without him. He drops in to little pockets of space, he makes sensible decisions and he keeps the ball. All while being a legitimate goal threat. 

We look absolutely clueless when he's not out there. 

6 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

I think he links up very well with Kodjia definitely need him back for Saturday 

mcormack and kodija are excellent signings and give great options attacking wise - they will score and create loads this season . 

Class acts ! 

• Like 1

He's been alright I think. Looks to me like a poorer version of Robbie Keane as he has a similar trait of dropping off the forward line and can score goals.

I just thought it was too simplistic when he signed of people thinking a 20 goal a season striker meant we were shoe ins to go up...it didn't work for Fulham and we look quite a bit off that currently.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

He's been alright I think. Looks to me like a poorer version of Robbie Keane as he has a similar trait of dropping off the forward line and can score goals.

I just thought it was too simplistic when he signed of people thinking a 20 goal a season striker meant we were shoe ins to go up...it didn't work for Fulham and we look quite a bit off that currently.

I said it before he has been so consistent at this level since he joined, think his 8th season at this level and dont think one of his teams actually made the play-offs

granted not all his fault but do think its bit strange

• Like 1

He just adds that touch of class. He is creative and he attracts defenders to open up space for others. I hope he is back soon. Unfortunately he was already lacking fitness.. so this doesnt help. 

Â