Ross McCormack

dont_do_it_doug.

1 hour ago, VILLAMARV said:

Welcome to B6. Be good at football. That is all.

It would be nice if one time it did what it said on the tin. We have been burned so many times in recent years, that surely we are due one or two to come good.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

i think after mitrovic we have the best striker in the leaguefor scoring goals. exciting times 

I think mitrovic looks a very good player but I don't think he looks the type of goal scorer McCormack has been at this level. 

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

I think mitrovic looks a very good player but I don't think he looks the type of goal scorer McCormack has been at this level. 

You could be right but he scored goals consistently at a higher level so i expect mitrovic will score shed loads. with richtie and shelvey creating. Hopefully the Mac can out score him

17 hours ago, VillaBrum said:

Is “Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooppppoooo” Chinese for  Contract agreed and OS tomorrow morning”

Hope so! :)

Just got in. My Chinese isn't bad is it :D Welcome Ross - it's a big club that you have come to.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

i think after mitrovic we have the best striker in the league for scoring goals. exciting times 

The best. McCormack's been a 20+ Championship goalscorer longer than Mitrovic has been playing professional football.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, 6065_Villa said:

Think he will do well in a league he knows inside out. Hopefully his reward will be premier football next year

With his goal scoring record, and at his age, he will be busting a gut to go up to the Premier League with us.

Food for Thought:

The last time we won this particular trophy (The Trophy is the same one we picked up in 81 and 6 times before that!) we signed an ageing center forward called Peter Withe!

Â