Ross McCormack

dont_do_it_doug.

I think I read the other day that someone close to him passed away, and the last game they saw him, he was wearing 44, so he likes to wear it now whenever he can.

Edited by useless
Edit the answer is on the last post of the last page.

1 minute ago, Fight Like Lions said:

Just read he wears 44 in tribute to his Gran. 44 was the number he was wearing when she last watched him play. What a nice young man :)

He isn't young you know, he is way too old. In fact some believe 44 is actually his age! ;)

1 hour ago, Deisler123 said:

I personally like Jedinak from a few occassions in Asian Cup/national games, and I like his play style (like a beast), exactly what a DMC needs to be like.

Plus he is an Aussie (used to be the captain of socceroos i remember?), would make sense to have him in Xia's team which is a big plus for his potential business in Australia. 

Let's see. I certainly hope so.

Is the captain of the socceroos!

• Like 1

This could be very very important.  

Even in the disaster of the season just gone sometimes we played quite well but just didnt put the ball in the net.  We go a goal down and heads just imploded.

If our players know we have a decent chance of scoring maybe mentally they will not be as fragile.

• Like 3

If you watch the start of the video when hes at BH the shirt he 1st has has a 2 on it unless he was just trying on for size?

Edited by midian

Guys, guys - you are getting this all wrong......

44 is the number of goals he will score for us this season..  :D:wub:

Go Ross! welcome to the Villa

Edited by TheStagMan
  • Like 2

Â