Ross McCormack

dont_do_it_doug.

7 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Palace? Jedinak?

I personally like Jedinak from a few occassions in Asian Cup/national games, and I like his play style (like a beast), exactly what a DMC needs to be like.

Plus he is an Aussie (used to be the captain of socceroos i remember?), would make sense to have him in Xia's team which is a big plus for his potential business in Australia. 

Let's see. I certainly hope so.

2 minutes ago, Deisler123 said:

I personally like Jedinak from a few occassions in Asian Cup/national games, and I like his play style (like a beast), exactly what a DMC needs to be like.

Plus he is an Aussie (used to be the captain of socceroos i remember?), would make sense to have him in Xia's team which is a big plus for his potential business in Australia. 

Very good point about the Aussie connection and Villa expanding over there. He'd be ideal in every sense. And he has a nice beard.

1 minute ago, Deisler123 said:

Aye. I believe he's a bit of a hero down under. 

I wonder if they might go for somebody a bit younger though. By younger I mean 26-28. 

I've never seen him play and didn't know anything about him up until a couple of days ago, but having done a bit of reading and research it sounds like he's exactly the type of player we need.

So yeah, welcome fella. Please score an absolute metric **** tonne.

Love D1.

Â