Ross McCormack

dont_do_it_doug.

13 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

I had a wank and then watched Star Trek. 

What do I win?

A whole week of dirty thoughts of Uhuru and 7 of 9.

• Like 1

Per an interview with him post his move to Forest. The first sentence is good news as Bruce will be gone by then. The second sentence is interesting on the context of the disinformation from the club and the vitriol on VT. 

"I've still got three and a half years left on my contract, so I'll be going back to Aston Villa at the end of the season and we'll take it from there. All the criticism, the fat, the fitness and all that - it's ludicrous. I'm 4-5kgs lighter than when I got in the team last year at Fulham.

Bruce's lies?

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Grasshopper said:

I dont wish to appear defending him IF he had indeed been "a very naughty boy"

But McC is a very intelligent footballer who can not only read the game but anticipate it.

Imagine you are him then along comes a hoofmerchantselfconfessednontactician making baffling decisions (Gaby, SJ) Subs, formations, tactics (or lack of) and not selecting you.

Are you not gonna be pissed off?

Imagine him being honest and saying to Bruce "we wont get promoted playing like this" Bruces reply being "how many promotions do you have?" Well it is isnt working is it Brucey?

Whenever McC played he made runs off the ball, created space for himself, played/tried clever passes, pressed. He was often gesturing where to put the ball, showing frustration at Kodjia not passsing and telling others to press/push up.

Now if you are surrounded by players who hoof it, the likes of Hutton galloping into nowhere losing possesion or row Z'ing it., Westwoods sideways passing, Jedi's passing (or heading clear to the oppisition) Gardner being ineffective, Gsstede being a lampost, Gaby being shit and Kodjia not passing to you when you're unmarked.

One day you'll lose it and say WTF? what am I doing here with this lot? This is not what it said on the tin when I signed.

Add the Personal problems to it and you can see why he has gone off the rails.

By some comments I've read, the problem has been between him and Bruce.

Now Bruce isnt exactly performing well is he.

McC will score goals at forest. he'll be back preseason, Bruce wont be here preseason, so IF we have a new manager with any ideal for attacking football Gaby wont make the squad. Kodjia may not be here, Hutton,Westwood wont be either, and McC will be an option for the new manager to deal with as he feels fit.

Agreed, another major cock up.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, terrytini said:

Can already see how pissed off Hogan is with it.

The damage Bruce is doing is multiple.

The longer he stays, the closer our best players will come to wanting to leave.

Hoofball will cost us pts

DrT's enthusiasm will be severly tested

The fans will turn on him, then wont turn up.

It is absolutely imperative that he goes asap.

On 2/14/2017 at 21:56, Harry said:

Per an interview with him post his move to Forest. The first sentence is good news as Bruce will be gone by then. The second sentence is interesting on the context of the disinformation from the club and the vitriol on VT. 

"I've still got three and a half years left on my contract, so I'll be going back to Aston Villa at the end of the season and we'll take it from there. All the criticism, the fat, the fitness and all that - it's ludicrous. I'm 4-5kgs lighter than when I got in the team last year at Fulham.

Bruce's lies?

It's one mans word against another. Only Ross is definitely lying here. 

Plenty of things to criticise Steve Bruce for, this isn't one of them. 

39 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

It's one mans word against another. Only Ross is definitely lying here. 

Plenty of things to criticise Steve Bruce for, this isn't one of them. 

I'm not sure how you can say with such certainty that McCormack is lying about his weight?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PompeyVillan said:

I'm not sure how you can say with such certainty that McCormack is lying about his weight?

Maybe he can't, but the fact that this board is full of comments from people all season saying he just doesn't look fit should count for something. Maybe McCormack's right because he's lost 5 Kg's of muscle mass due to missing training? Who knows? But the guy's obviously not behaved well or he wouldn't be playing for Forest and if that's his attitude towards joining my favourite club then for whatever reason or excuse he has, **** him.

Â