Ross McCormack

dont_do_it_doug.

1 hour ago, dubbs said:

Each to his own i guess. 

I think a majority of pripleys don't want this clown representing is again. How anyone wants to give this knob another chance is beyond me. He hasn't even apologised. Disgraceful 

All I'm saying is there's obviously something wrong with ross' health and there's going to be details we don't know.  If he manages to sort his head out, and do well at Forest what's the real problem? He never said sorry? If he had would it change people's minds?

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, dubbs said:

All I'm saying is there's obviously something wrong with ross' health and there's going to be details we don't know.  If he manages to sort his head out, and do well at Forest what's the real problem? He never said sorry? If he had would it change people's minds?

Yes. 

Golden opportunity there to come clean, admit he'd **** up, say he's going to sort it and hopes we can all move on together next season.

Simple. He's an intelligent lad. Show it.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, dudevillaisnice said:

He has already stated he won't apologise so can't see a way back for him to be honest

Yep, He'll go down as one of the worst signings in our history. We'll be lucky to get £3m for him in the summer. To be fair a number of people on here (I wasn't one of them) called it when we signed him saying that paying £12m for a player who was nearly 30 who would have no resale value and had spent most of his career in the lower leagues wasn't smart. They were right.

15 hours ago, dudevillaisnice said:

The club was too big for him. Simple as.

Some thrive, some don't. He couldn't handle it and moved on. It happens.

I honestly think he needs to feel the main man at clubs. He was at Fulham and I guess he imagine he'd get the same adulation from the Holte here.

However Kodjia signed soon after, is the new crowd favourite and RMC has been relegated to a bit part play so I think quite quickly didn't want to know or work hard enough after that.

McCormack is saying he misses training one day sick and was late on one other occasion besides the gate date.

he feels the club talked about his private life and has no intention of apologising - let's see how his loan goes and where the land lies in may .

Sometimes people must put pride aside and do whats right for Aston Villa - if bruce and McCormack put this issue behind them in the summer and he starts to train and perform on the pitch there may be a way back .

xia has spent £12m on Ross and therefore the 2 should sort their differences in private and move on from this after his loan ends - if bruce insists on an apology then the issue will not be resolved and a lot of xias money will go down the pan  - it will take both men to meet in the middle and swallow some pride and move forward for the sake of the club should they decide Ross may have a future here in the summer.

One intriguing part of the interview he gave on SSN was when he was talking about 'gate-gate' and mentioned that as he knew he would be late in he "rang the doc" to let him know, is this THE doc or the club doctor? I'd like to think it's the former, just for comedy value but can't see that being the case surely?!

19 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

One intriguing part of the interview he gave on SSN was when he was talking about 'gate-gate' and mentioned that as he knew he would be late in he "rang the doc" to let him know, is this THE doc or the club doctor? I'd like to think it's the former, just for comedy value but can't see that being the case surely?!

Club doctor has to be called by 9am if a player has a problem .

Â