Ross McCormack

dont_do_it_doug.

Many have done much worse and come back from it. I think if he stays and apologises as Bruce asks then he could have a good end to the season. 

He will players around him more likely to be on his wavelength, and potentially another striker who may pass him the ball. 

I'm not writing him off just yet. 

Just now, villan-scott said:

Many have done much worse and come back from it. I think if he stays and apologises as Bruce asks then he could have a good end to the season. 

He will players around him more likely to be on his wavelength, and potentially another striker who may pass him the ball. 

I'm not writing him off just yet. 

The fact that he is refusing to apologise means he is finished here as far as I can see - if he'd apologised and got his head together fair enough but that's not the case - hope he is gone today and someone else's problem .

50 minutes ago, cyrusr said:

Forget the incomingsame for a second getting rid of Westwood and that fat tub of lard McCormack in one window is like selling your fat TV and prehistoric PC for in one go.

Come on forest sign him up!

2 minutes ago, LakotaDakota said:

jim white on Talksport saying he has spoken to McCormacks agent about Ross apologising to the club to smooth things over and pave the way for a move and he sent him a message back saying that the player has no wish to apologise for anything

Prick.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LakotaDakota said:

jim white on Talksport saying he has spoken to McCormacks agent about Ross apologising to the club to smooth things over and pave the way for a move and he sent him a message back saying that the player has no wish to apologise for anything

Get the lawyers out and let him rot!!

6 hours ago, LakotaDakota said:

If that is true, then he's an even bigger tube than I thought. 

We really need to do due diligence on signings (and I'm sure with Round and Bruce, we do now)

Â