Ross McCormack

dont_do_it_doug.

I'm pretty happy with this if true. Our strikers, Ayew excepted, are dreadful. Good to see RDM is working on the spine of the team.

• Like 1

Just now, DCJonah said:

What a fantastic signing and statement from a fraud who deserves to be questioned all the time. 

Getting sick of the lies. 

I KNOW!!!!!!

This bastard, pretending to spend money on a striker, whilst all the time, like, planning to stitch us up and sell off everything and make us a laughing stock and stuff

• Like 1

This is very good news! About time we beat one of our rivals to a signing. I'm more confident with McCormack in the team, finally a free kick taker that has a chance of scoring! If he can replicate his form in the championship so far we have a goal scorer and a provider. Now to fix the midfield :)

Bit of a poacher, good free kick taker, calm finisher, a bit of a tough nut and scored frequently in a struggling team.

Sounds spot on. From the way he plays I think he will really benefit from having Grealish on the pitch, getting the ball to the edge of the box and dragging defenders out of position.

• Like 2

Big statement of intent this for us if it goes through. A win now mentality and I like it. This is a risk I like, don't really care about his age or the price, he's a proven goal scorer in this league and is miles better than what we have. Improves our team massively and solves a big problem for us!

Gonna wait for confirmation before getting too hyped.

Age isn't great and price seems high but then all prices are high this summer and it's not my money so balls to it!

Goalscorer and played with a beanpole up top last season at Fulham successfully, hopefully might do the same with Rudy.

• Like 1

Everything crossed this goes through. Is the Mail reputable now then all of a sudden? Just saying :unsure: 

Just what we needed though, a poacher, proven finisher in his prime for another couple of years at least and set piece taker to boot! I like the fact he seems to be packed with grit and strength too as i do feel we are much too nice as a team still. (Hutton aside :P)

Â