Ross McCormack

dont_do_it_doug.

1 minute ago, useless said:

Maybe that's why Fulham have broadcast that they've accepted our bid. To draw interest from other clubs.

Tony needs to get him on a Chinese fighter jet to BMH pronto

1 minute ago, useless said:

Maybe that's why Fulham have broadcast that they've accepted our bid. To draw interest from other clubs.

I'd suggest you're looking at a very small amount of clubs who would be interested at the current price. If they were interested they'd have shown their hand already.

5 minutes ago, useless said:

When a bid like that is accepted for possibly the best player in the league, they wouldn't need to announce it publicly. They have agents for that. 

• Like 1

That's what I thought. Of the champioship club probably only ourselves, Norwich, Newcastle and possibly Wolves if their new owners, are prepared to pay, could afford him.

Edited by useless

Really excellent addition.  Bring us the goals please Ross.

I'd be very interested to know who we were after as a plan A - presumably someone from a PL club as per Tony's tweets.  With the timing my assumption is that RDM knew we couldn't get plan A over the line in time for the start of the season so had this as a back up - he said previously he would move at the right time for transfers.  With the Gana and Clark money it may be that this is a bonus and we'll still get another top flight striker as well?

• Like 1

Â