Ross McCormack

dont_do_it_doug.

2 minutes ago, Holtern8 said:

Interesting he can't get a game for Scotland? Can someone sugar coat this for me please?

Every time the Scotland manager tries to ring up Fulham's manager, Fulham always say no because they don't understand the accent...

14 minutes ago, AlwaysAVFC said:

Of course it's speculation, this sort of stuff always is even if there is truth in it. Pat Murphy does seem to have some decent links since day 1 of the takeover so it may well be the truth but it will always be speculation until like today a bid is placed & announced. I'm not sure if @AntrimBlack was referring to Pat Murphy, I just thought I'd add it to the list.

Yeah. I think it was Pat Murphy.

1 minute ago, meme said:

Odds-On Ian Holloway suddenly rating Rossy the worst player outside the Premier League, and tip us for relegation.

maybe signing him is Tony way to get Holloway to improve us on his prediction league :P

1 minute ago, villarocker said:

Jamie Vardy is 30 in January and in his last Championship season bagged 16 goals. McCormack might just have the same kind of hunger about him. 

Vardy also cost 1million compared to McCormack 12million ;)

1 hour ago, AntrimBlack said:

This has been answered several times already. We struggled to get our primary targets, and have now had to move to this level of target out of necessity.

This is the comment about which I said " Source ? Sounds like pure speculation to me"

And you replied, "absolutely not speculation, I will get the source"

Where has Murphy said "We struggled to get our primary targets, and have now had to move to this level of target out of necessity" ?

8 minutes ago, terrytini said:

This is the comment about which I said " Source ? Sounds like pure speculation to me"

Where has Murphy said "We struggled to get our primary targets, and have now had to move to this level of target out of necessity" ?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, terrytini said:

Murphy had said we weren't interested a while back. Now he's saying we are. It's not much of a leap to think it's because we missed out on plan A? I can't think of another reason to be honest. 

• Like 1

Â