Aaron Tshibola

NurembergVillan

There was a few times where he'd let the ball bounce rather than taking an earlier touch, which meant a Rotherham player got between him and the ball. But that's me being a bit picky, he and Westwood did play well together.

Hat on in a restaurant?

maybe jedinak isn't the tough bastard leader I was hoping for...

seriously though that photos great, hard to tell who asked who out on that date but they're both new to the club and the area, there's a decent age difference between the 2 but they're gonna need to be new best friends and aren't wasting any time getting to know each other, good stuff

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Hat on in a restaurant?

seriously though that photos great, hard to tell who asked who out on that date but they're both new to the club and the area, there's a decent age difference between the 2 but they're gonna need to be new best friends and aren't wasting any time getting to know each other, good stuff

I'd say it's probably at the club

4 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Hat on in a restaurant?

• Like 1

Â