Aaron Tshibola

NurembergVillan

Part of a midfield that got overrun by a League two out fit. Cant say i was impressed. Barely noticed him.. and not the type of midfielder who will take control of a game. We need a few leaders in midfield. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

Looks composed on the ball. Think will really grow into the role this year

You can see that he is going to become a very good player, but i think you can also see that he hasn't played many first team games. 

I've no doubt he will grow into the role, my only concern is how quickly he will do so. Being such a young man with limited experience, there is obviously going to be periods of inconsistency, as such I'd like to see a couple of experienced guys come in to shoulder most of the responsibility so he can be eased in. 

9 hours ago, Richard said:

If i were to put money on which one of the new guys would be poisoned by the shit here first it would be him

Because of his hair? 

I mean **** me lads, he's played about 100 minutes of competitive football for the club. Never mind giving him a proper chance eh!

We are ridiculous at times. 

Edited by dont_do_it_doug.
  • Like 3

in 2 games I have seen him he does have the Sanchez knack of conceding ball in dangerous areas. needs a leader in midfield to show him the way. probably has no legs anymore but somebody like Scott Parker just to mentor him in games

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Zatman said:

in 2 games I have seen him he does have the Sanchez knack of conceding ball in dangerous areas. needs a leader in midfield to show him the way. probably has no legs anymore but somebody like Scott Parker just to mentor him in games

This. You could put Paul Pogba in alongside Westwood, Bacuna and Gardner and he'd look shit.

Â