Tommy Elphick

Demitri_C

If someone, anyone, is willing to take a player earning upwards of £1m a year and who is clearly no longer wanted off our hands...why should we, as a business, turn that down?

Bizarre.

Edited by rodders0223

4 hours ago, skarroki said:

Sounds like he's off to Sunderland with McCormack in a joint deal that can be best described as "significantly less than what we paid"

Oh that would be a thing of beauty. I don't believe with this new owner we'll get our pants pulled down over the price either.

3 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

Oh that would be a thing of beauty. I don't believe with this new owner we'll get our pants pulled down over the price either.

We'll likely get our pants pulled down a bit as I can't see Sunderland paying more than £12 million for both of them. It may wind up being a buy McCormack get an Elphick free deal if we get about £12 million for the two. 

10 hours ago, Daweii said:

We'll likely get our pants pulled down a bit as I can't see Sunderland paying more than £12 million for both of them. It may wind up being a buy McCormack get an Elphick free deal if we get about £12 million for the two. 

I'd be surprised if we got £8m for the pair .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ponky said:

OH BOY I HOPE THEY DON'T WANT RICHARDS AS WELL. I DON'T THINK MY HEART WOULD GO ON IF WE SOLD MICAH. 

Throw in Gabby as well and I'm sure most will be heartbroken.:ph34r:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, AshVilla said:

Well i value Elphick at 0 because he's shit and if we can recoup 12 mill for McCormack that is a great deal

i'd seriously go 6 mill for Mccormack on his own, or 5 mill if you take Elphick as well - so i guess i value him at -£1mill?! :huh: 

Will not be missed! 

We really did sign him because he was a 'nice bloke' didn't we? 

Best of luck to him though and i hope he significantly plays a huge part in sunderlands failings this season instead of ours. 

Edited by handsworthlion

Â