Tommy Elphick

Demitri_C

18 hours ago, bobzy said:

Where has this link come from?

'Arry Candleface across the road running his yapper again.

Looks like TE is one of the 6 heading for the bye bye lounge after all.   :wave:

Edited by AvfcRigo82

Hooray, wasn't Kevin Bond one of the reasons we signed Elphick? 

Is Bond working with 'arry at Blues?

Signing Terry on a free and selling Elphick for money is awesome.

Edited by PieFacE
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, wilko154 said:

Where was Elphick last night?

Is he leaving?

'Arry was linked with a move to bring him across the city. No issues with him leaving, turned out to be quite disappointing.

He is a great player at this level and I hope that he stays. Harry will have played a blinder if he can tempt him away from us. I would hate to see him playing for that lot down the road

am I doing this right?

15 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

i am suprised no one has snapped him up, certainly good enough for some championship sides

It is the age old problem though I expect. He is on the biggest contract of his life now he has joined us :(

It was another dumb signing. He had been injured for the whole season before we bought him. Never looked comfortable playing for us and certainly wasn't the "leader" he was made out to be. His whole kicking the goalposts thing grated on me too. 

On 13/07/2017 at 09:37, Bomvilla7 said:

'Arry was linked with a move to bring him across the city. No issues with him leaving, turned out to be quite disappointing.

I think it says a lot about where we are as a club that signing elphick was a Good signing at the time.

• Like 1

On 17/07/2017 at 18:28, Demitri_C said:

Blosers in pole position to sign him according to mail. Would rather sell to Sunderland or Leeds if they made offers than helping the unwashed 

Selling them Elphick is not going to help them one bit. He is finished.

• Like 1

Personally whilst he made mistakes, I don't think Elphick was that bad. His problem was he cannot play alongside Chester (which he did more often than not towards the end), as neither likes to man mark. 

He'll do a decent job at blues as he will be playing alongside Roberts who does like to man mark and head the ball.

Â