Tommy Elphick

Demitri_C

18 hours ago, Mat Kendrick's Dentist said:

Told there's been a bid from Turkey for Elphick. Their window closes on Friday. I don't rate him, but I still think Bruce would be foolish to let him go unless another free agent is coming in.

Hmmmm, Elphick and Turkey, I'm sure there is a joke in there somewhere......

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

First yellow was a needless lunge in the sideline, absurdly aggressive. Then spent the rest of the half getting lucky with offside decisions and arguing with Bruce and Samba that he knew what he was doing  and to relax. He didn't, he was switched off and blowing out of his arse.

Got a belly to rival Bruce and didn't look arsed when he walked off. Utter disgrace.

On 9/5/2017 at 19:01, Mat Kendrick's Dentist said:

Told there's been a bid from Turkey for Elphick. Their window closes on Friday. I don't rate him, but I still think Bruce would be foolish to let him go unless another free agent is coming in.

Its like a bucket with a hole in it.....its spare bucket, but its a liability.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Harry said:

Complete waste of money, suckered by Bournemouth into buying a pup.

I cringed when I heard he was playing.

I get that these guys need a game.....but is this where we are at now.....a benevolent society.

It doesn't sit good.

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, Tommo_b said:

I swear Elphick used to be a good CB, don't really understand what's happened to him.

He barely kicked a ball for Bournemouth in the PL the season before we signed him though club captain and not injured afaik. I wonder why?

• Like 1

Â