Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

3 hours ago, TheEgo said:

I'm not having ago BUT (the clue is always in the but haha) proceed to actually have a go ? The human mind eh?!  Your judgement has been noted and I will refrain from any further 'info' I was literally told,  "keep an eye out  Tuesday" No teaser, word for word what I was told and without actually saying who told me there is nothing more I could add. However (sounds nicer than but doesn't it ?) I hear your feedback and i'll say nowt moving forward. 

don't be swayed by one opinion......keep posting the 'updates' i am happy to see them on here and cling on to some hope we can rescue the grave situation we are in.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Sam3773 said:

Conversation, opinion and debate on issues that aren't 100% are the best thing about this forum. 

Unfortunately this forum, and indeed another, suffer badly from people showing up around the end of a season who claims to know everything. His mate works at VP or he's friends with a player or some other random relationship. 9 times out of 10 is useless nonsense that never specifies anything. 'something is happening this week'. When it doesn't happen, they claim some mystical force means things have been put back. 

The only 'ITK' who has proved to actually be in the know is a chap called Villa Transfers on Twitter who works in the team that does medicals. Nothing vague there, always says fact days before transfers are announced. 

'Something is happening a week on Thursday. I can't say my source but he said initials are "CR".' people will always be met with rolling eyes. 

Former regular poster @TrentVilla has strong contacts within the club and always shared an opinion without the tease of "I can't say much, but...."

Shame he's been AWOL for ages since getting totally pissed off with Bruce.

(Just noticed his username isn't linking - has he deleted his account?)

Edited by TheAuthority
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

His account is still there @TrentVilla

i sat next to him at the play off final , he’s a fraud , didn’t give me any inside info :)

or maybe he did but I can’t say what it is without revealing my source :excl:

@TrentVilla - still not coming up as a link for me @tonyh29 

7 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

i sat next to him at the play off final , he’s a fraud , didn’t give me any inside info :)

I will have a shot at revealing the sauce in question. It's Heinz, Daddies or HP isn't it?

8 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

Ahhh the good old exclamation mark emote. Those were the days. 

9 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

If he told you what I may or may not have been told, then we might or mightn't know the same inside information. I'll DM you Tony.

I'm pretty sure old-school Villatalk started off the whole 'sliding into your DMs' trend that the kids rave about nowadays.

16 hours ago, TheEgo said:

A profile on Xia and a little more on the businesses he's involved in. One thing in common with all these is he is listed as a Chairman/Executive etc but rarely owns many shares. The other people listed are probably those with the cash. I'm going to research them today (yes I'm sad ha) He owns 11% of Lotus Health and even less of Teamax who own Recon. So when comparing to the above articles of 'owning' x amount of companies, he has shares in x amount of them and they are ALL struggling. He's a chancer!!

http://www.4-traders.com/business-leaders/Jian-Tong-Xia-0DZ04W-E/biography/

http://www.4-traders.com/SOFTTO-CO-LTD-20701373/company/

Just for balance:

You're right that he does only have 11% of the shares in Lotus Health, but he is still the major shareholder in the company, owning more than anyone else. It looks like there are a lot of public shares, so I would hazard a guess that the same thing has happened there; selling shares for investment into the company.

Have you managed to find anything out about Zhejiang Ruikang Investment Co? I read that this is the company that bought Lotus Health and I believe that this is one of the companies that Xia supposedly owns. Being an investment company, this could be where some of the missing wealth is actually held. It seems to be a private company with no available information, that I can find.

9 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

I suppose we're about to find out why Lord King left so hastily before Xia came in. 

If my memory is correct.

Lord King etc were actually pissed off at Lerner and Co, not at the new owners.

This is getting a bit annoying/boring now, has Xia not actually clarified anything?

Wonder what Brian Little is making of this all?!

Does Collymore know anything?!

And is Juan Pablo Angel going to come back and save us?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ViewFromT2 said:

...because of who he chose to sell to!

Oh, understood.

So they had their reservations.

You can bet they identified a "safer" group and we went for the shiniest looking thing then,

Hopefully one of those groups come back in, but what a wasted opportunity, typical Villa.

We could have done a Wolves before Wolves with ease ffs.

26 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

If my memory is correct.

Lord King etc were actually pissed off at Lerner and Co, not at the new owners.

Sort of recall that King & co did some work on a strategy for the future of the club because they thought that was their remit. Than they sent it to RL and he told them that wasn’t their remit and to keep their noses out of his business. So they resigned.

Funnily enough, I now look back on this as a sort of golden era when we actually knew what was going on at the club. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Oh, understood.

So they had their reservations.

You can bet they identified a "safer" group and we went for the shiniest looking thing then,

Hopefully one of those groups come back in, but what a wasted opportunity, typical Villa.

We could have done a Wolves before Wolves with ease ffs.

Well there is more than a strong rumour that Fosun wanted Villa before they moved for Wolves. If that's true then it's just Villa all over isn't it!

I thought the parting letter from King which was made public stated that the best way forward for the club was for it to be sold as soon as possible?  Sounded more like they wanted this sale and it was purely Lerner they took offence too.

• Like 1

Â