Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

12 minutes ago, TRO said:

Do you think there is a likelihood of attracting that kind of prerequisite?

Yes I do, whether Xia is willing to sell to someone with such attributes is another matter all together

1 minute ago, Keener window-cleaner said:

Tuesday is the day when Xia will take his mask off and reveal that he actually is Chris Samuelson.

It will be a bit like in the old tv-series V.

Closer to the truth than you may realise hahaha!!

2 hours ago, TheEgo said:

LET'S BE CLEAR as a few of the posts have pi**ed me off (which I'm sure was the intention) There was no TEASE that was what I heard word for word by someone I trust and can't name. "keep your eye out Tuesday" I don't know any more and certainly won't be sharing anyway. Sp you guys can all figuratively line me up and shoot me when Tuesday passes for having the audacity to pass on what I heard to hopefully give us some hope (or not) Good old internet eh?! ???? 

Wasn't having a go. It was actually a genuine question. I've been skim-reading the last few pages of this thread and noticed you said something about Tuesday. I wasn't doubting or questioning you, just wondering if you knew how likely this Tuesday thing is.

1 minute ago, Okonokos said:

Wasn't having a go. It was actually a genuine question. I've been skim-reading the last few pages of this thread and noticed you said something about Tuesday. I wasn't doubting or questioning you, just wondering if you knew how likely this Tuesday thing is.

Sorry mate, I should have been clear it wasn't directed at you. It was a wider point i was addressing ? I have no idea how likely it is or what it could be or anything at all!!

2 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

is it a claret Tuesday or Ruby Tuesday?

Â