Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

1 hour ago, TheEgo said:

Whatever pal and you've ensured I say nothing else

Oh no, not more completely vague knowledge.....

When people know something and they want to make that information public they can just put it straight out and not bollocks vague information

• Like 1

@TheEgo

chillax fella.....its the internet, trolls, non believers, naysayers and everything that goes with it etc etc

smile and the whole world smiles with you ?

keep the faith 

utv

On 30/06/2018 at 21:59, TRO said:

Now that is my idea of the new Owner?

Whatever turns you on mate ?

tumblr_mygvrjW0nu1qe89guo1_500.gif

That never ending circle of ITK respect... People scared to question it for being seen as negative, others lapping up every word out of desperation.

My issue with 99% of people who claim to be ITK is the self important censoring they imply they have to do to protect people.

If you have some information you are not allowed/not comfortable to share then say nothing. Really, what is the point of saying 'I know something but I can't say what' on a chatboard?! The only reason that makes sense is they like to look important on a board that means nothing. Quite pathetic really. If I have privileged information at work then I use my professional judgement to decide whether it stays completely confidential (I.e. shut up) or I share either snippets or the whole story. What I don't do is walk in to the staffroom and say "I've heard something that impacts you all but I can't tell you anything at all". Worse still, I don't return day after day giving pointless snippets of non-information like "well you might find out something on Wednesday about any tiny facet of your job that I can attribute to my prior knowledge"

Assuming I have info I feel I can share I'll give them a real heads up with actual facts but ensure that it can't be traced to me if I wasn't supposed to say anything! In this instance it'd be something along lines of "there will be a statement this week about a takeover, can't say anything else yet/ don't know what it's about". Not something may happen on some day unless things change.

I've had a bad day too and I'm sick to death of people full of such self importance or pathetic enough to need people to read their crap and then whine they're not being respected.

If you can't say anything then DON'T say anything. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, jackbauer24 said:

That never ending circle of ITK respect... People scared to question it for being seen as negative, others lapping up every word out of desperation.

My issue with 99% of people who claim to be ITK is the self important censoring they imply they have to do to protect people.

If you have some information you are not allowed/not comfortable to share then say nothing. Really, what is the point of saying 'I know something but I can't say what' on a chatboard?! The only reason that makes sense is they like to look important on a board that means nothing. Quite pathetic really. If I have privileged information at work then I use my professional judgement to decide whether it stays completely confidential (I.e. shut up) or I share either snippets or the whole story. What I don't do is walk in to the staffroom and say "I've heard something that impacts you all but I can't tell you anything at all". Worse still, I don't return day after day giving pointless snippets of non-information like "well you might find out something on Wednesday about any tiny facet of your job that I can attribute to my prior knowledge"

Assuming I have info I feel I can share I'll give them a real heads up with actual facts but ensure that it can't be traced to me if I wasn't supposed to say anything! In this instance it'd be something along lines of "there will be a statement this week about a takeover, can't say anything else yet/ don't know what it's about". Not something may happen on some day unless things change.

I've had a bad day too and I'm sick to death of people full of such self importance or pathetic enough to need people to read their crap and then whine they're not being respected.

If you can't say anything then DON'T say anything. 

I think this is a reasonable stance regarding ITK type posts but equally isn't it the random speculation and insinuations that keep us coming back to Villa Talk? 

What we know for certain is tomorrow is definitely Tuesday and it will be followed by Wednesday.

We suspect out owner is a tw@t and our club is fooked financially speaking but let's not forget we definitely all want a good outcome, no matter how irritating we find some posts...we're all Villans after all or at least I think we are?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, paul1984 said:

No worries lads, we have been told to watch out for tuesday remember ?

Plonker

14 minutes ago, Darth Villa said:

I think this is a reasonable stance regarding ITK type posts but equally isn't it the random speculation and insinuations that keep us coming back to Villa Talk? 

What we know for certain is tomorrow is definitely Tuesday and it will be followed by Wednesday.

We suspect out owner is a tw@t and our club is fooked financially speaking but let's not forget we definitely all want a good outcome, no matter how irritating we find some posts...we're all Villans after all or at least I think we are?

and we should also factor in I was literally told "keep an eye out for Tuesday" and I posted exactly that. No "wait, huge news Tuesday, but I can't say what it is"  which I'd expect to be questioned, I would too ha! I don't know it to be true, but it made me think "eh up, maybe there will be some news" so I shared. I clarified this 3 times, whilst adding I don't know anything else, so no teaser or preview, literally word for word what was said. Yet some get so gnarly its unreal. Some of the OTT reactions reminds me why I stopped posting. 

Edited by TheEgo
Typos
  • Like 4

12 minutes ago, TheEgo said:

and we should also factor in I was literally told "keep an eye out for Tuesday" and I posted exactly that. No "wait, huge news Tuesday, but I can't say what it is"  which I'd expect to be questioned, I would too ha! I don't know it to be true, but it made me think "eh up, maybe there will be some news" so I shared. I clarified this 3 times, whilst adding I don't know anything else, so no teaser or preview, literally word for word what was said. Yet some get so gnarly its unreal. Some of the OTT reactions reminds me why I stopped posting. 

This Tuesday or next? 

• Haha 1

Â