Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

7 hours ago, DCJonah said:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/aston-villas-new-management-structure-12825416

Surely even his die hard fans will soon have to admit this is more than just a missed bill and a little gamble gone wrong. 

You can always rely on the EFL. They are now going to talk about closing the stable door after the horse has bolted.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

I'm glad he's leaving - He's part of the executive staff can't write intelligible English. How is he meant to be part of a team managing a football club? What a joke.

I don't care if he's a nice guy on social media, he should be able to string together a sentence that doesn't sound like the babbling of a 2 year old.

That’s been auto translated by Instagram from Chinese...

Why it says “see original”

5 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

I'm glad he's leaving - He's part of the executive staff can't write intelligible English. How is he meant to be part of a team managing a football club? What a joke.

I don't care if he's a nice guy on social media, he should be able to string together a sentence that doesn't sound like the babbling of a 2 year old.

Who is he?

10 hours ago, DCJonah said:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/aston-villas-new-management-structure-12825416

Surely even his die hard fans will soon have to admit this is more than just a missed bill and a little gamble gone wrong. 

I'm sure some will point out that it's only The Mirror so must be wrong, however no smoke without fire.

5 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

I'm sure some will point out that it's only The Mirror so must be wrong, however no smoke without fire.

It's only The Mirror so it must be wrong. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

I’m not ITK but I heard of an embarrassing moment earlier in the year when Cliff Richards visited Villa Park. 

Ho asked Sir Cliff if he would sing one of his songs which had been a big hit in China. “Which one?”’ asked Sir Cliff. “Tits and Fanny” replied Ho. Cliff looked puzzled. “ You know” said Ho, and sang, “Tits and fanny how we don’t talk anymore”

I’ll get my coat.

Guaranteed to be in the Mirror tomorrow

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DaveAV1 said:

I’m not ITK but I heard of an embarrassing moment earlier in the year when Cliff Richards visited Villa Park. 

Ho asked Sir Cliff if he would sing one of his songs which had been a big hit in China. “Which one?”’ asked Sir Cliff. “Tits and Fanny” replied Ho. Cliff looked puzzled. “ You know” said Ho, and sang, “Tits and fanny how we don’t talk anymore”

I’ll get my coat.

Good one mate. ?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Tommo_b said:

Who is he?

He is Xia's eyes and ears at VP his 'executive assistant' and a director and currently one of the main guys running villa day to day. He was in the ticket office before Xia arrived I think?! He's definitely not qualified to run a football club and neither is Luke Organ as a sales and marketing guy. If Xia had any professionalism at all he'd of appointed a temp CEO as Lerner did in Hollis. This guy (xia) messages people on twitter and communicates utter BS in his tweets. He's the opposite of professional. Thankfully I believe he won't be here long. He has no interest in ever coming back to the UK, never mind VP.

57 minutes ago, TheEgo said:

He is Xia's eyes and ears at VP his 'executive assistant' and a director and currently one of the main guys running villa day to day. He was in the ticket office before Xia arrived I think?! He's definitely not qualified to run a football club and neither is Luke Organ as a sales and marketing guy. If Xia had any professionalism at all he'd of appointed a temp CEO as Lerner did in Hollis. This guy (xia) messages people on twitter and communicates utter BS in his tweets. He's the opposite of professional. Thankfully I believe he won't be here long. He has no interest in ever coming back to the UK, never mind VP.

Well this revelation that Xia is also blind and deaf, whilst being personally tragic for him, comes as no surprise to those of us watching the shambles of his tenure unfold. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, terrytini said:

Yes but no smoke without fire ?

The Mirror are right and being briefed from within. 

Tuesday could be a day to watch out for I've been told (usual disclaimers apply) 

5 minutes ago, TheEgo said:

Tuesday could be a day to watch out for I've been told (usual disclaimers apply) 

Are we likely to be hearing more depressing news regarding debt and unpaid bills or something more positive regarding a sale etc?  The Mirror link above doesn't work for me? 

3 minutes ago, TheEgo said:

I am NOT having a go but...

I really don't understand why people who claim to have any ITK snippets post as they do on here. Either say what you know and in all likelihood it won't reveal you as the source anyway (or get you or your contacts in trouble) or just say nothing at all, content in the knowledge you have.

It normally feels like a 'I know something you don't know...' tease, mixed in with a 'or nothing may happen at all because things always change...' complete lack of accountability guess.

What do you get out of saying "well I know something but I can't say..."?!

OK, that did sound like I'm having a go but I just don't get it. No offence intended.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, TheEgo said:

I've heard that Wednesday is also a day of the week when unspecified things might happen ?

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, jackbauer24 said:

I am NOT having a go but...

I really don't understand why people who claim to have any ITK snippets post as they do on here. Either say what you know and in all likelihood it won't reveal you as the source anyway (or get you or your contacts in trouble) or just say nothing at all, content in the knowledge you have.

It normally feels like a 'I know something you don't know...' tease, mixed in with a 'or nothing may happen at all because things always change...' complete lack of accountability guess.

What do you get out of saying "well I know something but I can't say..."?!

OK, that did sound like I'm having a go but I just don't get it. No offence intended.

I'm not having ago BUT (the clue is always in the but haha) proceed to actually have a go ? The human mind eh?!  Your judgement has been noted and I will refrain from any further 'info' I was literally told,  "keep an eye out  Tuesday" No teaser, word for word what I was told and without actually saying who told me there is nothing more I could add. However (sounds nicer than but doesn't it ?) I hear your feedback and i'll say nowt moving forward. 

33 minutes ago, limpid said:

I've heard that Wednesday is also a day of the week when unspecified things might happen ?

Well things literally will happen Wednesday that ARE specified, Our team return to pre-season training WITHOUT a Fitness and Conditioning coach ha!! 

Â