Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

1 minute ago, DaveAV1 said:

AM or PM?

AM for the training that will ACTUALLY happen, given we need to stick to only stuff that is 100% going to happen (may as well close the thread in that case ?)

4 minutes ago, TheEgo said:

Well things literally will happen Wednesday that ARE specified, Our team return to pre-season training WITHOUT a Fitness and Conditioning coach ha!! 

How unsurprising. I've said it before and I'll say it again - we'll be lucky to finish 21st this season. 

11 minutes ago, TheEgo said:

Well things literally will happen Wednesday that ARE specified, Our team return to pre-season training WITHOUT a Fitness and Conditioning coach ha!! 

P-taking aside, providing the world doesn't end on Wednesday in ANY sense of the word - we know pre-season starts and will likely be the first time Bruce won't able to avoid the media since the taxman threat/Xia fraud/Wyness fraud (all alledgedly of course).  Does that mean we're likely to hear something beyond a tweet from the wizard of Xia or his unwitting apprentice Ho?

Edited by Darth Villa

1 minute ago, TheEgo said:

AM for the training that will ACTUALLY happen, given we need to stick to only stuff that is 100% going to happen (may as well close the thread in that case ?)

Conversation, opinion and debate on issues that aren't 100% are the best thing about this forum. 

Unfortunately this forum, and indeed another, suffer badly from people showing up around the end of a season who claims to know everything. His mate works at VP or he's friends with a player or some other random relationship. 9 times out of 10 is useless nonsense that never specifies anything. 'something is happening this week'. When it doesn't happen, they claim some mystical force means things have been put back. 

The only 'ITK' who has proved to actually be in the know is a chap called Villa Transfers on Twitter who works in the team that does medicals. Nothing vague there, always says fact days before transfers are announced. 

'Something is happening a week on Thursday. I can't say my source but he said initials are "CR".' people will always be met with rolling eyes. 

• Like 3

Aston Villa Football Club is pleased to announce that an agreement has been signed today for the sale of 100% ownership by Randy Lerner to Recon Group owned by Dr Tony Jiantong Xia subject to the approval of the Premier League and the Football League. 

https://www.avfc.co.uk/News/2016/05/18/club-statement-sale-confirmed

We wanted someone who is going to really take this so seriously they are determined to deliver and achieve the ultimate accolades in football for Aston Villa. 

The one thing that really helped us in getting behind the Tony Xia bid is the scale of the ambition he has. 

If you look at Tony Xia's business career in China, he has been instrumental in the regeneration and the building of over 60 of the new cities and relocating 500 million people into the urban areas. 

He has shared with us his ambition in football, his ambition for Aston Villa Football Club, his ambition for the Aston area as a part of the city of Birmingham - frankly it is inspirational. 

https://www.avfc.co.uk/News/2016/05/19/hollis-ownership-in-quotes

Looking back at the avfc statement revealing the club had been sold to Xia and Hollis comments......How do we all feel now? #depressed

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Sam3773 said:

Conversation, opinion and debate on issues that aren't 100% are the best thing about this forum. 

Unfortunately this forum, and indeed another, suffer badly from people showing up around the end of a season who claims to know everything. His mate works at VP or he's friends with a player or some other random relationship. 9 times out of 10 is useless nonsense that never specifies anything. 'something is happening this week'. When it doesn't happen, they claim some mystical force means things have been put back. 

The only 'ITK' who has proved to actually be in the know is a chap called Villa Transfers on Twitter who works in the team that does medicals. Nothing vague there, always says fact days before transfers are announced. 

'Something is happening a week on Thursday. I can't say my source but he said initials are "CR".' people will always be met with rolling eyes. 

Thanks for clarifying that, it wasn't clear in the other post haha! I get it, I won't say another thing!! Oh and to answer the other post "what do you get out of it" Absolutely F**k all. I've refrained from saying so much to avoid grief, contrary to the believe I'm sat stroking as I type thinking of the posts I'll get calling me a liar (I've been around message boards for over 19 years and know what the deal is and yet still posted what I did) 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, TheEgo said:

Looking back at the avfc statement revealing the club had been sold to Xia and Hollis comments......How do we all feel now? #depressed

Now you're just taking the p!ss… 

9 minutes ago, Darth Villa said:

P-taking aside, providing the world doesn't end on Wednesday in ANY sense of the word - we know pre-season starts and will likely be the first time Bruce won't able to avoid the media since the taxman threat/Xia fraud/Wyness fraud (all alledgedly of course).  Does that mean we're likely to hear something beyond a tweet from the wizard of Xia or his unwitting apprentice Ho?

We ought to, but who knows with the club these days. They'll be force feeding us that much content on twitter with pics of players arriving back and training that they will think we're idiots and forget the club is up sh*t creek without a paddle. God I know hate this regime

2 minutes ago, Darth Villa said:

Now you're just taking the p!ss… 

Ha!! Something else to discuss as the thread is dead until we know more, we forget what was said at the time by the club. I'm doing some more digging on Xia's earlier interviews and promises/statements made

4 hours ago, TheEgo said:

We ought to, but who knows with the club these days. They'll be force feeding us that much content on twitter with pics of players arriving back and training that they will think we're idiots and forget the club is up sh*t creek without a paddle. God I know hate this regime

Fair enough, I agree the propaganda machine will be on overdrive alongside click-bait stories from all and sundry too.  The truth will out in the end as they say...

4 hours ago, TheEgo said:

Ha!! Something else to discuss as the thread is dead until we know more, we forget what was said at the time by the club. I'm doing some more digging on Xia's earlier interviews and promises/statements made

That makes more sense, although I would caution you in going over the historical statements as you are very likely to be even more angry/depressed with the current regime when you confirm to yourself that it was all indeed a pile of bollocks ?

36 minutes ago, TheEgo said:

When did they get sacked then? Grealish posted recently  on insta that he was working with Oli Stephenson 

4 hours ago, Darth Villa said:

Fair enough, I agree the propaganda machine will be on overdrive alongside click-bait stories from all and sundry too.  The truth will out in the end as they say...

That makes more sense, although I would caution you in going over the historical statements as you are very likely to be even more angry/depressed with the current regime when you confirm to yourself that it was all indeed a pile of bollocks ?

I already know it is haha!! I had doubts from day one. His ill fitting suits gave it away ?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, mikeyp102 said:

When did they get sacked then? Grealish posted recently  on insta that he was working with Oli Stephenson 

Oli is a personal trainer and conditioning and strength coach, ex youth player and whilst very good, his role is very different to a first team fitness coach who was released mid June. He may step in to help, but we need to replace the main guy. 

Dr. Jian Tong Xia is a President & Director at Teamax Smart City Technology Corp. Ltd., a Chairman at Aston Villa Ltd., a Chairman at Lotus Health Group Co., a Chairman at Aston Villa Football Club Ltd., a Chairman & Chief Executive Officer at Recon Group Ltd., a General Manager & Executive Director at Hangzhou Recon Sporting Culture Co., Ltd. and a General Manager & Executive Director at Zhejiang Ruikang Investment Co., Ltd.

He is on the Board of Directors at Teamax Smart City Technology Corp. Ltd., Hangzhou Recon Sporting Culture Co., Ltd. and Zhejiang Ruikang Investment Co., Ltd.

A profile on Xia and a little more on the businesses he's involved in. One thing in common with all these is he is listed as a Chairman/Executive etc but rarely owns many shares. The other people listed are probably those with the cash. I'm going to research them today (yes I'm sad ha) He owns 11% of Lotus Health and even less of Teamax who own Recon. So when comparing to the above articles of 'owning' x amount of companies, he has shares in x amount of them and they are ALL struggling. He's a chancer!!

http://www.4-traders.com/business-leaders/Jian-Tong-Xia-0DZ04W-E/biography/

http://www.4-traders.com/SOFTTO-CO-LTD-20701373/company/

Edit** The above link is for Teamax (Was Soffto before a reverse merger) Xia doesn't actually own anything in our parent company according to this. 

I don't know much about the website I'm using, but it's pulling up quite specific info on shareholders etc! Interesting stuff and adds more fuel to the idea he little of much and has winged his way into Villa. I just don't get how Hollis was hoodwinked, never mind the Premier league and the EFL

Edited by TheEgo

57 minutes ago, TheEgo said:

Don't know why you did this to me, I saw it and initially got excited thinking we had gotten sold ffs.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Don't know why you did this to me, I saw it and initially got excited thinking we had gotten sold ffs.

Ah sorry bud!! ?  Just doing some retrospective investigating :detect:

• Like 1

Â