Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

1 minute ago, Sam3773 said:

Both very fair points, and you are correct, Ho's role has been greatly increased under Xia. I'm just keeping things balanced. Perhaps Xia could be well on the way to the exit door, but he could also have decided to stay and try to fix things. You can read his tweets both ways. 

Maybe Ho is leaving with Xia. Maybe Ho is as fed up as the rest of us and has chosen to move away from the undoubted amount of grief he's been getting on the socials. Time, as always, well tell all. 

Yeah I agree, that's a fair and balanced way to view things. Let's all hope it's Xia buggering off haha!!

• Haha 1

Would be shocked but not displeased in our present dire situation if a deal was on the verge of being done. Takeovers normally take more than a coupe of days to be done though. What about looking at the accounts and due diligence or have we destroyed our Russian computers and the records that were on them? That's not forgetting the extensive fit and proper persons tests that the EFL will again say that they need to carry out before agreeing a deal (I suspect that involves tossing a two headed coin for a number of days in case a tail comes up).  ;) 

34 minutes ago, John said:

Would be shocked but not displeased in our present dire situation if a deal was on the verge of being done. Takeovers normally take more than a coupe of days to be done though. What about looking at the accounts and due diligence or have we destroyed our Russian computers and the records that were on them? That's not forgetting the extensive fit and proper persons tests that the EFL will again say that they need to carry out before agreeing a deal (I suspect that involves tossing a two headed coin for a number of days in case a tail comes up).  ;) 

Yes that all has to happen, yet clubs CAN come out and say ""I'm in talks to sell the club and will update you in due course" That's what RL did, so i think those saying the club may be sold soon(including me) are suggesting all the legal stuff is happening and we  might be close to the club saying that (it's certainly what I'm saying) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jjaacckk91 said:

He might have been here before xia bought us, but considering it wasn't a major role beforehand and since xia bought us he has been considered xia's main man and his eyes and ears I'd say any news that he is leaving is pretty indicative that something is afoot.

He hasn't been paid so is seeking a new employer ? 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, TheEgo said:

First off that's the Trust's job, other Trusts have regular communication and we actually did  (every few months) UNTIL it went tits up. So is it unreasonable to suggest the club tell fans what are going on? As for the club announcing anything, they haven't. The Chinese lady "Tracey Gu" was added as director in 2016 and just recently as a director in one of the other Ltd companies Xia has set up in the UK. She is based in Beijing and definitely not running the club day to day. I'd guess it would be Luke Organ and Ho (who is a PA) plus a guy who was sent over from China, but this is all rumour and speculation. If you're happy with that, fair one, however to criticise the Trust  for asking questions is bemusing to me.

So...

That’s just Luke Organ and the guy sent over from China (who he?) now, I guess...

43 minutes ago, Keener window-cleaner said:

Sounds like Luke Organ is playing first fiddle then.

I've heard that when he gets angry he really bellows

• Haha 1

I have no confidence of this or any new owner to be honest.

All I see is an old established football institution thats costs an arm and a leg to run......and the promise or lure of big money from the league,if we can get out of this league and in to the prem.

That to me has the hall mark of attracting all the wrong sorts( chancers).....it will be more of the same, unless we stumble on a straight guy with good intentions.

Hope I am wrong.

Ps maybe its wrong to use this as a bench mark , but Xia and Yeung have tainted my perception of Chinese Business.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 2

I would suspect he is just looking for an escape route that is wrapped in a bow marked damage limitation.

I guess its the main reason why no explanation is being communicated to us .....because it would raise more questions than answers.

I don't think there is any intellectual answers to be gleaned.....its just a man trying to escape from a maze....and asking him which way he is going, "no idea" is probably the likely response.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, TRO said:

I don't think there is any intellectual answers to be gleaned.....its just a man trying to escape from a maze....and asking him which way he is going, "no idea" is probably the likely response.

richard-obrien.jpg&f=1

• Haha 3

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/aston-villas-new-management-structure-12825416

Aston Villa is now being run on a day-to-day basis by a committee of four — and the Football League are looking into the management structure.

Surely even his die hard fans will soon have to admit this is more than just a missed bill and a little gamble gone wrong. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, TheEgo said:

HadIrMC.jpg

I'm glad he's leaving - He's part of the executive staff can't write intelligible English. How is he meant to be part of a team managing a football club? What a joke.

I don't care if he's a nice guy on social media, he should be able to string together a sentence that doesn't sound like the babbling of a 2 year old.

• Like 1

Â