Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

I wonder if his heart problems have come about through his lifestyle? I mean, he works damn hard, barely sleeps and is in charge of some massive organisations. The stress can't be good. I know of a couple of CEOs that have had heart attacks linked to stress befor they're 50.

8 minutes ago, Jareth said:

He's having a robot heart implanted, organ by organ he will soon become Xiaminator!

Bildresultat för arc reactor iron man tony stark chest ?

Tony Xia... 

Maybe Xia is Chinese for Stark?

Edited by sne
  • Like 4

13 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

I wonder if his heart problems have come about through his lifestyle? I mean, he works damn hard, barely sleeps and is in charge of some massive organisations. The stress can't be good. I know of a couple of CEOs that have had heart attacks linked to stress befor they're 50.

Stands a very good chance. 

On 5/25/2017 at 09:15, hippo said:

Stands a very good chance. 

Or it could just be a condition he inherited, speculating is probably not better than actually looking up facts about heart conditions. Stress is all relative, this is also a guy that can relax whenever he wants, fly private jets and go on vacation to wherever he wants whenever he wants. Being rich and important also has its benefits - although stress is certainly part of being a leader. Many sectors have long working hours and stress involved, but I haven't seen any reports showing increased cardiac arrest risk for let's say lawyers racking up 17 hour working days.

6 hours ago, Papillon said:

Or it could just be a condition he inherited, speculating is probably not better than actually looking up facts about heart conditions. Stress is all relative, this is also a guy that can relax whenever he wants, fly private jets and go on vacation to wherever he wants whenever he wants. Being rich and important also has its benefits - although stress is certainly part of being a leader. Many sectors have long working hours and stress involved, but I haven't seen any reports showing increased cardiac arrest risk for let's say lawyers racking up 17 hour working days.

you're a lawyer, aren't you?

• Like 1

Â