Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

5 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Jesus Christ some of you are proper miserable bastards.

*lol*

I'm loving the doc's tweets and starting to look forward to next season, when we will get automatic promotion and hammer every team that comes to villa park...

#positivity

• Like 2

1 hour ago, villan_007 said:

Villa fans: Moan we hear nothing from our owner.

Get new owner who communicates.

No! too much communication.

Sigh.

If you think a tweet full of stupid emojis, which sends his twitter club into a spin trying to work out what it means, is "communication", good on yer mate.

• Like 2

Remember the days when you got no information out of the club regarding anything?

Deadly was infamous for it and Randy was silent regardless of tooings and froings of players, l love that Tony invests his time creating dialogue and debate amongst fans with his (with respect) insane tweets! Long  may it continue is what I say.

• Like 2

I'm sure Tony is aware that his tweets get airplay on VT and other online discussion outlets.

It is good that he lets out a lot of info, that not everybody is in tune with him and his ways is inevitable

• Like 2

On 14/06/2017 at 06:00, villan_007 said:

Villa fans: Moan we hear nothing from our owner.

Get new owner who communicates.

No! too much communication.

Sigh.

It isn't black or white. There can be too much, too little and the right amount.

Edited by DK82

On 17/06/2017 at 08:49, Barney_avfc said:

May just mean he's returning to work soon after heart operation? 

Or, he's thinking of joining an archery club to help recuperate; he's filled out the application form and expects to be accepted soon, and in the meantime he's practising with drawing pins?

• Like 2

Â