Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

1 hour ago, TheMelvillan said:

Posted this on twitter already but i reckon:

Done a deal. No smoke without fire and It was in the sun (newspaper). 
I.e john terry

But then again i am not fluent in tony

Not a bad guess that I reckon! The present being a hefty bonus if we go up and the dollar bag being a big wage? 

2 hours ago, NoelVilla said:

It's really easy when you think about it :detect:

He's tried calling, sending love letters, presents and money to a hot lady in the hope that they can head off on a sunny holiday together?

Am i doing this wrong?

• Like 2

Now I've had a bottle of wine and started to relax from a hard day, could the rainbow and sun mean Alex Bruce? 

Here's my very tenuous link; 

rainbow > Rod, Jane and Freddy > Rod Hull > Hull 

sun > son 

hull son :detect:

* I **** hope not! 

I'm really not liking the summer links so far. Buying Whelan and Terry does nothing for me. Especially if Terry is going to be on huge wages and stop the development of baker. 

I don't think a starting CB who will be 37 is key for me. This looks very much like the start of Lerner's decline, huge money on the wrong sort of player chasing a high league finish.

For me we need more players like Lansbury, hourihane and Kodjia. 

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

I'm really not liking the summer links so far. Buying Whelan and Terry does nothing for me. Especially if Terry is going to be on huge wages and stop the development of baker

I don't think a starting CB who will be 37 is key for me. This looks very much like the start of Lerner's decline, huge money on the wrong sort of player chasing a high league finish.

For me we need more players like Lansbury, hourihane and Kodjia. 

Or....working with JT on a daily basis massively helps develop Baker (and some of other young defenders)

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, thejoker said:

Or....working with JT on a daily basis massively helps develop Baker (and some of other young defenders)

I think at this stage in his career, playing first team games is probably more beneficial than training with a racist word removed earning 3/4 times more than him

• Like 3

16 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

Now I've had a bottle of wine and started to relax from a hard day, could the rainbow and sun mean Alex Bruce? 

Here's my very tenuous link; 

rainbow > Rod, Jane and Freddy > Rod Hull > Hull 

sun > son 

hull son :detect:

* I **** hope not! 

given that level of analysis, the rainbow is more likely to mean that the player is a supporter of gay rights on days it isn't raining

I see this

(After initial chat (phone gif) a written offer (Love letter gif) has been made including signing on bonus (Gift gif) & wages (Money gif)) / Then there is a small divide by symbol so this first part is the clubs side.

The second side is the players side which is the Fire gif indicating desire? Or whether the offer lights his fire? along with a cloud gif which i take to symbolise thought clouds?

So we have

Chat + Written offer + Sign on bonus + Wage is being weighed up against whether it gets the players passion or "Fire" going and his thoughts.

Finally we have the rainbow? & Sun shining?

This is see as either a rainy day or a sunny day as in player decides against joining or joining  or possibly we will see if there is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow after the summer hols?

xia tweet.png

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, danceoftheshamen said:

I see this

(After initial chat (phone gif) a written offer (Love letter gif) has been made including signing on bonus (Gift gif) & wages (Money gif)) / Then there is a small divide by symbol so this first part is the clubs side.

The second side is the players side which is the Fire gif indicating desire? Or whether the offer lights his fire? along with a cloud gif which i take to symbolise thought clouds?

So we have

Chat + Written offer + Sign on bonus + Wage is being weighed up against whether it gets the players passion or "Fire" going and his thoughts.

Finally we have the rainbow? & Sun shining?

This is see as either a rainy day or a sunny day as in player decides against joining or joining  or possibly we will see if there is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow after the summer hols?

xia tweet.png

A very good deduction IMO

20 hours ago, thejoker said:

Or he gets us promoted then Bakers development doesn't matter. Promotion is key 

1 hour ago, briny_ear said:

Hear hear. It's going to be a long tedious summer if we get this nonsense throughout.

They won't stop as every tweet is greeted by a deluge of sycophantic retweets and praise.

I think Dr X has been very good communicating with the fans but sometimes it is a little too daft with the emoji-thon messages. 

However, I'm happier with the communication now especially compared to the closed shop that was Lerner. 

• Like 2

Â